• The KillerFrogs

2023 NFL thread

Zubaz

The Chargers right now:
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
Max Duggan right now:
Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

ShreveFrog

I only watched the second half, and I didn't think Stick played that bad. His experience is an advantage over Max. That Raider DB just had that play read on the pick 6, and the strip sack/scoop and score was not Stick's fault really.
I never saw Max, even when Michaels talked about him. I expected to see him sitting with Stick and the coach between possessions, but never did.
Chargers D is beyond terribad. New coaches coming in for our TCU trio out there.

y2kFrog

I only watched the second half, and I didn't think Stick played that bad. His experience is an advantage over Max. That Raider DB just had that play read on the pick 6, and the strip sack/scoop and score was not Stick's fault really.
I never saw Max, even when Michaels talked about him. I expected to see him sitting with Stick and the coach between possessions, but never did.
Chargers D is beyond terribad. New coaches coming in for our TCU trio out there.

The same Raiders team managed 0 points 5 days ago…hehe!

bc puckett

I guess they didn't like the way he held the clipboard

ShreveFrog

I thought Chargers would've signed Grier before the start of the season when he was cut by the Cowboys but had two years under Kellen Moore ( who may not be there much longer.)
Hang in there, Max!

Pumped for the Texans, that was close, but they are in the playoff with a rookie QB, Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator - C.J. Stroud, 39-year-old DeMeco Ryans, and 36-year-old Bobby Slowik. Stroud turned 22 in October and was in college for only three years, starting the last two.

Last edited: