• The KillerFrogs

2023 NFL Draft

Froggy Style

It's going to be the same thing that happened with him in Chicago

Andy will start the first couple games, and before the opening kickoff for the first Panthers home game the crowd will be chanting for Bryce, and the moment Dalton throws his first incomplete pass, the crowd will boo and chant louder for Bryce until the team management finally breaks down and puts in Bryce before he is ready just to shut the fanbase up.
Ha...yes, just posted the same.

Eight

This is the first time since the 2010 NFL Draft that Texas A&M has not produced a top 75 overall pick. And in five drafts under Jimbo Fisher, the Aggies have had only two top 65 overall picks: OL Erik McCoy and Kenyon Green.

Jimbo's ability to develop talent is unquestioned.

this message can not be repeated enough be it social media, bill boards, carrier pigeons sent to elite prospects

i have briefly eyeballed the class ranks for the aggies, horns, and fors in the 2017,2018, 2019, and 2020 classes and lets just say one school stands out for making the most of their classes compared to the other two

Last edited:

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
It's going to be the same thing that happened with him in Chicago

Andy will start the first couple games, and before the opening kickoff for the first Panthers home game the crowd will be chanting for Bryce, and the moment Dalton throws his first incomplete pass, the crowd will boo and chant louder for Bryce until the team management finally breaks down and puts in Bryce before he is ready just to shut the fanbase up.

Andy doesn't get much respect. Early in the 2021 season I was at the Bears - Bengals game. Andy started and drove the Bears down the field for a TD. They got the ball back and were driving again when Andy got hurt. Earlier I was talking with some Bears fans around me who thought Fields was the second coming and were bad mouthing Andy. The fans went crazy when Fields came in. He totally sucked and the offense did virtually nothing the rest of the game. He had about three decent plays, two of which were mad scrambles. Later in the game (4 minutes left) the Bears are ahead by 10 (the defense set up all their other scores), and have the ball deep in their own territory. What do they do? On third down Fields hits their wide open LB in the numbers and ball got returned close to the goal line. They punched it in next play. I turned to guy next to me and say "Andy's not stupid enough to throw a pick 6 there." The Bears won the game and everyone was happy, but they witnessed some seriously bad QB play.

helcap

this message can not be repeated enough be it social media, bill boards, carrier pigeons sent to elite prospects

i have briefly eyeballed the class ranks for the aggies, horns, and fors in the 2017,2018, 2019, and 2020 classes and lets just say one school stand out for making the most of their classes compared to the other two
Agree
TCU during this same time period that Jimbo's Aggies have had 2 top 65 picks TCU has had 8 top 50 picks. We need to sell that top $ NIL deal is not all that should matter

Eight

Agree
TCU during this same time period that Jimbo's Aggies have had 2 top 65 picks TCU has had 8 top 50 picks. We need to sell that top $ NIL deal is not all that should matter

whomever is in charge of tcu social media needs to hammer that again and again and again. every post sent out by tcu football needs to be the number of players tcu has had drafted versus horns and ags.

if they aren't pushing the message it won't get out so sell yourself

do want to know who the heck is the rams scout who covered the frogs because two frogs and then mathis taken in the draft

froginmn

Another LA pick, Tomlinson…
And yet another - Ochaun Mathis.

brady-very.gif