• The KillerFrogs

2023 Frog Baseball

Eight

was over on go frogs and i noticed the roster is up, think 13-14 freshmen and a good number of transfers so they did turn the roster over

did see murphy brooks listed which i take as good news after his having to be hospitalized back in august for the serious infection

Sand Frog

Any idea on who's starting at middle infield taking over for senior citizens as Sarloss called them? LF w/Berkley and Porter transferring?

Any changes from last year with Taylor @ 3rd, Bishop @ 1st, Byrne @ Catch, Nunez @ CF, Boyers @ RF?

hometown frog

Richardson at 2B
Silva at SS
Was curious if they might put Tre at SS since I believe that was his natural position until he got beat out at Baylor and slid over to second.

I’m also curious if Boyers holds onto that other OF position this year. Nunez and Davis have two of the spots locked down I would think. 3-4 guys fighting for RF position I’m guessing. (With Maxwell winning that battle last year until he got injured early in the season.)

PurpleBlood87

Any idea on who's starting at middle infield taking over for senior citizens as Sarloss called them? LF w/Berkley and Porter transferring?

Any changes from last year with Taylor @ 3rd, Bishop @ 1st, Byrne @ Catch, Nunez @ CF, Boyers @ RF?
Austin Davis in RF. Boyers in LF.