• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Former Broken Arrow linebackers Zach Marcheselli, Gavin Potter will reunite with Tulsa

tulsaworld.com.ico
Tulsa World|4 hours ago
On a stormy November night in 2018, linebackers Zach Marcheselli and Gavin Potter ended their high school football careers as they helped lead Broken Arrow past Jenks in the Class 6AI state title game at H.A. Chapman Stadium.

Frogfam4

Transfer Offensive Lineman Howard Sampson Flips Commitment to UNC​

Posted Jan 7, 2024
North Texas offensive tackle transfer Howard Sampson committed to TCU last month. On Sunday, he flipped his commitment to North Carolina. Before committing to TCU on Dec. 18, Sampson, a 6-foot-8, 325-pound, took early December official visits to UNC and home state TCU. "It's going to be hard to beat North Carolina, I'm not going to lie," Sampson said.

Frogs1983

Posted Jan 7, 2024
North Texas offensive tackle transfer Howard Sampson committed to TCU last month. On Sunday, he flipped his commitment to North Carolina. Before committing to TCU on Dec. 18, Sampson, a 6-foot-8, 325-pound, took early December official visits to UNC and home state TCU. "It's going to be hard to beat North Carolina, I'm not going to lie," Sampson said.
Howard, we hadly knew ya!

Double D

Tier 1
University of North Texas to UNC? I'm not sure we are losing anything. If he wants to go play in the ACC, so be it. That is a weaker conference. Good luck to him.

Posted Jan 7, 2024

Wexahu

University of North Texas to UNC? I'm not sure we are losing anything. If he wants to go play in the ACC, so be it. That is a weaker conference. Good luck to him.
I'm looking forward to the constant arguments over whether the ACC or Big 12 is better. Not.

I don't know if the kid is any better than what we already have, but I don't think the fact that he is transferring from North Texas means anything. Our best transfer in recent years came from Louisiana-Monroe and we've had a few from Alabama that, frankly, weren't all that good.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass

Posted Jan 7, 2024
Are there any Frog tears being shed about this?

CountryFrog

Posted Jan 7, 2024
From University of North Texas to UNC

y2kFrog

Posted Jan 7, 2024

Transferring before he finishes transferring.

Limey Frog

Transferring before he finishes transferring.
It's a double portal jump in one action. This is a major sci-fi trope, particularly in the sub-genre of worm hole fiction. I really hope this kid's body parts all reach Chapel Hill at the same time as each other, and in the order of placement they left Denton; the second jump is a much greater distance and exponentially higher-risk.

TCU picked up quite a few o-line commits from the portal, so I'm sure we'll be fine.

FrogCop19

It's a double portal jump in one action. This is a major sci-fi trope, particularly in the sub-genre of worm hole fiction. I really hope this kid's body parts all reach Chapel Hill at the same time as each other, and in the order of placement they left Denton; the second jump is a much greater distance and exponentially higher-risk.

TCU picked up quite a few o-line commits from the portal, so I'm sure we'll be fine.
Yeah, if you've ever seen Star Trek: The Movie, you know how awful a bad portal transfer can go.