• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Frogfam4

GAxG0b8WAAA4SYh

y2kFrog

I hope I'm wrong but is this the best we can do? My how all the momentum gained during the 2022 season has vanished.

I don’t really know anything about Bruno in particular, but many teams that are really good have plucked a lot of guys out of the lower levels. We tried pulling the former 5 stars last year and none of them made a much of a difference.

Chongo94

Maybe so. Or maybe we can go get some more Alabama kids to come over, they seem to be game changers

You ever seen this kid play?
Well I saw some of La Tech last year and they were even worse than us sooooo….

I won’t judge the kid until he plays by all means but Double D’s other point seems very valid, any and all momentum from the championship run has effectively vanished it would appear.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Well I saw some of La Tech last year and they were ever worse than us sooooo….

I won’t judge the kid until he plays by all means but Double D’s other point seems very valid, any and all momentum from the championship run has effectively vanished it would appear.
Yeah, it's probably pretty much gone.

Just like all of our momentum from '14 and '15 was pretty much gone after '16. Just like all of MSU's momentum from their CFP appearance was gone a year or two later. Ditto Washington in 2015. Ditto Cincinnati from a couple years ago. It ain't easy.

As long as money plays as big a part as it does in today's game in attracting players, the blue bloods are going to blue blood and the rest are going to get what they can. An extra $100-200k goes a lot further than a CFP win.

Frogfam4

Savion Williams coming back for senior year. Nice.
I feel like the staff may be ridding the team of the "bad apples" . I also think they may be going after the kids that want to be here and work their tails off. I saw they are going after a DB from Toledo that was a team captain. I really believe they want to get back to getting the guys that do not feel entitled and will do what it takes to win.

Wexahu

I feel like the staff may be ridding the team of the "bad apples" . I also think they may be going after the kids that want to be here and work their tails off. I saw they are going after a DB from Toledo that was a team captain. I really believe they want to get back to getting the guys that do not feel entitled and will do what it takes to win.
There might be an outside chance SD sat his assistants down and said I don't give a flying scheiss where you find them, I don't care what 247 says about them or how many stars are next to their name, find me some guys that can play.

Who the heck knows. We'll field a team come September and we'll either be good or not so good.

fanatical frog

There might be an outside chance SD sat his assistants down and said I don't give a flying scheiss where you find them, I don't care what 247 says about them or how many stars are next to their name, find me some guys that can play.

Who the heck knows. We'll field a team come September and we'll either be good or not so good.

Yes. We had 35 or so 4/5* (from H.S.) last year and too many of them either couldn't play or decided not to. Starsies ain't always the answer. Give me the kids with something to prove,.