• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

FrogCop19

Patterson does coaches' corner with Holgerson...
Golden commits to TCU...
Patterson leaves TCU...
Golden decommits...
Patterson has history with Holgerson...
Golden has a visit with Holgerson...
Patterson is rumored to be in talks to be defensive analyst for "someone"...
Therefore Patterson is negative recruiting against us so they can all go to Houston!

FINKLE IS EINHORN! EINHORN IS FINKLE!

MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

Palliative Care

I doubt it. I would be very surprised if Patterson ended up in Houston. If asked about a recruit sure Gary will tell anyone what he thinks but him going all out for this guy to Houston seems rather remote.

Eight

Retweeted by Golden FWIW.

1639010079533.jpeg

love the offer, westfield is one of those teams in the houston area most don't like to play because you are going to get beat up. they are physical and they have put out some damn good d-linemen

know some don't like highlight clips, but watch the first play of this kid's tape

Last edited:

Palliative Care

He looks like a great nose tackle in the making. He fights off blocks and keeps plowing into the backfield making solo tackles look easy on backs running away from him. He is very quick on his feet which is something you either have naturally or not at all. He looks great for a three man line.

OmniscienceFrog

View attachment 10425

love the offer, westfield is one of those teams in the houston area most don't like to play because you are going to get beat up. they are physical and they have put out some damn good d-linemen

know some don't like highlight clips, but watch the first play of this kid's tape

Reminds of Ed Oliver.

Anthony Holmes Jr that is.

CountryFrog

When will we start recruiting more women onto the team? There's a serious lack of diversity and I really hope the new staff has a plan to address it.