• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Dr. Coach Haus

This is the first thing that popped into my strange mind.
images
Genius!

FrogCop19

It is very disturbing the way he hits the receivers in stride. They don’t have to slow down, change direction, and contort their bodies to get their hands on the ball, as required by the offense TCU installed several years ago.
I know it is a highlight reel, and by definition it shows his good ones, but he seems to have a very good pocket awareness. His accuracy is stupid good, and he has just the right amount of touch to drop the ball in, but can rope it in when he needs to. Doesn't appear to be a HUGE dual threat, but I think it's about time we stopped only recruiting those types and have someone that can stand in the pocket and hit a receiver. Now, as some *cough cough* are saying on here, all that pocket presence is great, but it won't amount to a balloon filled with beefaroni if we don't have a line to actually MAKE a pocket for him to sit in...

Toad Jones

I’ll be honest, I thought a QB commit would generate a little more interaction than it is. Do some of you actually have real jobs or something?
Experience has shown us.....don't get excited about QB's, they usually don't work out TCU. However we do have some new coaching blood...so maybe. Did the Southlake kid show up and when was the pic of Hoover taken?