• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

We’ve got your season win total predictions on record - you have less credibility and just copy/paste whatever JC posts on 247

Get outside more this year
Oh no, I incorrectly picked our win total. I’ll never recover from that. Meanwhile you just comp’ed a HS kid who played QB this year to a massively unproductive (even in HS) 5th year college WR who was an off field distraction, flunked out of TCU, and is at his 3rd school. And FWIW, I’ve NEVER copied and pasted anything JC has posted on 247 so once again you’re wrong.

ticketfrog123

Oh no, I incorrectly picked our win total. I’ll never recover from that. Meanwhile you just comp’ed a HS kid who played QB this year to a massively unproductive (even in HS) 5th year college WR who was an off field distraction, flunked out of TCU, and is at his 3rd school. And FWIW, I’ve NEVER copied and pasted anything JC has posted on 247 so once again you’re wrong.
You’re just an ass and a cancer. An ass cancer if you will.

You’re the reason I don’t have a 247 subscription - you openly bring info from there over here

DJ appears distracted by NIL money - just like Omar had his distractions. Neither of them will get anywhere.

tetonfrog

You’re the reason I don’t have a 247 subscription - you openly bring info from there over here

DJ appears distracted by NIL money - just like Omar had his distractions. Neither of them will get anywhere.
Every high school football player is distracted by the NIL. It is the new reality. Adjust or perish.

And I am glad the players are getting some dough. Wish they’d fine tune & clarify the rules some.

ticketfrog123

Every high school football player is distracted by the NIL. It is the new reality. Adjust or perish.

And I am glad the players are getting some dough. Wish they’d fine tune & clarify the rules some.
Not most/all of the athletes are saying they intend to commit on early signing day then do a fake out bc they wanted to shop around again for more NIL money or bigger offers

hiphopfroggy

Give him a break, smashing the retweet button all day, collecting government checks and insulting random internet posters is really hard work left only for the elite intellectual class.

Froggish

Now that’s a fun fact. Assumed a 4 star would have more than that in HS

Not most/all of the athletes are saying they intend to commit on early signing day then do a fake out bc they wanted to shop around again for more NIL money or bigger offers
Just so I understand....Your saying a kid decommitting from TCU 2 weeks after we fired the long time head coach he committed to was the work of a selfish, problematic kid who's in it for NIL money? That's an interesting position to take.

Eight

Ever since the board upgrade I now see empty posts from those I have on ignore, along with a convenient button to show ignored content. So I see who posted but not what they said.

Every once in a while I click that button to see what people are responding to.

Every single time I regret it.

reminds me of going to the state fair in dallas as a kid and being stupid and wasting my last few tickets on the freak show.

always regretted that over one last corn dogy

Last edited:

FrogCop19

Um, no he doesn't. In fact, he pushes traffic to that sight by giving vague hints and REPEATEDLY saying things like, "Great info over on 24/7, best sports investment you'll ever make!" and, "I don't want to say anything yet, but good things happening. Go subscribe to get great inside info from JC." Just because Moose calls you out on your nonsense doesn't mean you get to talk [ Finebaum ] about him like you do MD.

And while we're on the topic, stop [ Finebaum ]ting on our QB. It's obvious you have some sort of personal vendetta against MD, too, and for some reason you're unable to look at a simple stat sheet and see that the poorly executed, poorly coached defense has been responsible for our recent dismal W/L ratio.

Bruce Berry

Um, no he doesn't. In fact, he pushes traffic to that sight by giving vague hints and REPEATEDLY saying things like, "Great info over on 24/7, best sports investment you'll ever make!" and, "I don't want to say anything yet, but good things happening. Go subscribe to get great inside info from JC." Just because Moose calls you out on your nonsense doesn't mean you get to talk [ #2020 ] about him like you do MD.

And while we're on the topic, stop [ #2020 ]ting on our QB. It's obvious you have some sort of personal vendetta against MD, too, and for some reason you're unable to look at a simple stat sheet and see that the poorly executed, poorly coached defense has been responsible for our recent dismal W/L ratio.

I seriously worry about Moose that he is on these sites continuously but he definitely doesn't push JC's deal over here. Not sure if its integrity or a man crush but he doesn't do it.

Moose Stuff

Um, no he doesn't. In fact, he pushes traffic to that sight by giving vague hints and REPEATEDLY saying things like, "Great info over on 24/7, best sports investment you'll ever make!" and, "I don't want to say anything yet, but good things happening. Go subscribe to get great inside info from JC." Just because Moose calls you out on your nonsense doesn't mean you get to talk [ #2020 ] about him like you do MD.

And while we're on the topic, stop [ #2020 ]ting on our QB. It's obvious you have some sort of personal vendetta against MD, too, and for some reason you're unable to look at a simple stat sheet and see that the poorly executed, poorly coached defense has been responsible for our recent dismal W/L ratio.
He knows I don’t do that. Just trying to draw me offsides because he’s got nothing else. Appreciate the response either way.

Moose Stuff

I seriously worry about Moose that he is on these sites continuously but he definitely doesn't push JC's deal over here. Not sure if its integrity or a man crush but he doesn't do it.
I’m basically unemployed from Nov-Jan every year, which coincides with my favorite part of the TCU calendar year (good part of football season, beginning of basketball, recruiting). I’ll be giving you guys some space soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts