• The KillerFrogs

2022 NFL Thread

Bizarro Frog

Coaches are drunk on going for 2 point conversions. If some stat says you have a 54% chance to make it with a full moon early in October when Mars is next to Saturn in the Southern Sky you still have a huge chance you don’t. Kick the extra point, tie the game and put the pressure back on the other team to beat you.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Angry Impractical Jokers GIF by truTV

Ron Swanson

Chiefs already up 7 and go for 2? Hmm someone gonna have to explain that thinking to me. I mean, I know why. But I'd rather make it an 8 point game with a kick.
I’ve thought about this a lot since 2016, actually. If the Frogs do that against Arkansas in 2016 and get it, game over, we win. If we missed the two point conversion, were up by 7 so Arkansas is kicking the XP and tying the game most likely. If the frogs kick the XP, Arkansas is going for 2 and getting it and tying the game.

I understand that if you kick the XP, you’re forcing the other team to convert the two point conversion, but it all comes down to whether you’re more confident in your offense converting a two point conversion or if you’re more confident in your defense stopping one.

I kind of like it as a strategy. Best case, game over. Worst case, you’re going to OT most likely anyway.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Talk about a game of inches!!!! If he catches that cleanly then its game over and the Bears win but it's game over and the Bears lose instead. That's a heartbreaking way to lose a game.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Neither team deserved to win last night. Those are two teams going nowhere. It starts at the top (ownership) and rots all the way down.