• The KillerFrogs

2022 March Madness Thread

TooColdU

This the same Brady Manek that used to terrorize TCU in Norman? Initially thought the dude was Larry Bird’s son.
Whoa, now he looks like he peddles moonshine in North Carolina

LVH

These Buick commercials guilt tripping people about not watching women's sports are hilarious

I want to know how many hours per week of women's sports the executive board at GM is watching or the Madison Avenue marketing team who put this ad campaign together, before they cast stones at others.

LVH

Sure looks like Baylor is going to blow the Big 12 rep in the tournament. Down 38-61.
I said last year that North Carolina stood the best chance to beat Baylor in their bracket, but UNC lost to Wisconsin

I said the same thing this year - UNC is a terrible matchup for Baylor since Baylor's 2 weaknesses are defensive rebounding and defending the 3, and UNC is good at offensive rebounding and shooting the 3. UNC's main weakness is depth, but Baylor has no depth either.

Lots of panic 3 pointers from Baylor in this game, which they started doing too early.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
These Buick commercials guilt tripping people about not watching women's sports are hilarious

I want to know how many hours per week of women's sports the executive board at GM is watching or the Madison Avenue marketing team who put this ad campaign together, before they cast stones at others.
commercials are the reason mute buttons exist.

MagicFrog

The refs are helping out Villanova big time so far, and are continuing to carry Purdue.

Were they really helping them out or were they just calling the game loosely and letting them play? I don't buy that the refs are trying to determine the outcome of nearly as many games as people on message boards seem to think.

TooColdU

Bs GIF

froginmn

Wasn’t incidental. They clashed right before that and Manek came back w the elbow on the 2nd box out move. Don’t think he meant to catch him in the head, but he certainly threw the elbow
To his point, if the refs were trying to help NC they wouldn't have ejected him for that.

Latest posts