• The KillerFrogs

2022 March Madness Thread

Paul in uhh

Wexahus balls just busted
Frustrated World Cup GIF

PurpleBlood87

Today a big Aggie booster was talking about the Aggies great recruiting classes in football and predicting a national championship in the next few years.

Then he said can you imagine how insufferable Aggie fans would be after winning a national.

Someone said Aggies haven't won anything in decades and they are still insufferable.

LVH

Today a big Aggie booster was talking about the Aggies great recruiting classes in football and predicting a national championship in the next few years.

Then he said can you imagine how insufferable Aggie fans would be after winning a national.

Someone said Aggies haven't won anything in decades and they are still insufferable.
With how much $$$$$$ Aggy is spending on recruiting classes I wouldn't be surprised if they can purchase a national title in the next 10 years, sadly.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I dont think so. A lot of those smaller northeast colleges don't have them

When Bucknell upset Kansas in 2005 they had University of Northern Iowa's band play for them
When we played Notre Dame in Houston (Hoffheinz) back in the 70s, ND didn;t send a band. U of H Cougar Brass played the ND alma mater and fight song for them.

Wexahu

Refs came to the aid of Arkansas and UCLA tonight. I guess they got the word after Kentucky was bounced from the TV executives.
I was told that people love underdogs and cinderellas and those are the stories that get people to watch, and thus make the most money. Like the movies. Why would the refs be favoring the higher seeds?

LVH

I was told that people love underdogs and cinderellas and those are the stories that get people to watch, and thus make the most money. Like the movies. Why would the refs be favoring the higher seeds?
Nobody wants David vs David which is what it would have been had Akron and Vermont hung on.

Akron-St. Mary's and New Mexico State-Vermont are back breakers for the TV execs

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
When we played Notre Dame in Houston (Hoffheinz) back in the 70s, ND didn;t send a band. U of H Cougar Brass played the ND alma mater and fight song for them.
Unfortunately, they did bring Austin Carr who dropped 50 or 60 on us. Goo, Simpson, Ricky Hall and Snake had big games in that one.

Coco Villarreal and Evans Royal, fan favs, shoot donuts.:cool:

Last edited: