• The KillerFrogs

2022 Fiesta Bowl Ticket Request

ticketfrog123

Thread for fiesta bowl tickets. Curious if we know what sections are TCU allotment.

Another user said we are south side (left side on stadium map)

LisaLT

Thread for fiesta bowl tickets. Curious if we know what sections are TCU allotment.

Another user said we are south side (left side on stadium map)
TCU is on the south side. What is the best way to get tickets do you think? I looked at seatgeek and it was ridiculous

ticketfrog123

Personally - I would book hotels and/or flights today. You should be able to buy below face on TickPick closer to kickoff

I can’t see this being a sell out given state of the economy and cost to get in.

Michigan is a big fan base but I’m not sure they’ll bring 40k people given flights look like $600/person for them

ticketfrog123

How hard is it to get tickets through TCU? I would easily spend $310 a ticket.
My guess is all season ticket holders can get an allotment - I don’t know how the rose bowl went re: if TCU sold tickets to general alumni after all season ticket holders got their requests

LisaLT

Personally - I would book hotels and/or flights today. You should be able to buy below face on TickPick closer to kickoff

I can’t see this being a sell out given state of the economy and cost to get in.

Michigan is a big fan base but I’m not sure they’ll bring 40k people given flights look like $600/person for them
Luckily I have a brother who works for Marriott corporation so I have a great hook up on hotels at his employee rate. That part was easy. Also being in LA there are plenty of flights to Phoenix, so that was not an issue either. Just game tickets now.

LisaLT

My guess is all season ticket holders can get an allotment - I don’t know how the rose bowl went re: if TCU sold tickets to general alumni after all season ticket holders got their requests
i got tickets to the rose bowl from a ticket broker. i assume that will be the same this year. I will wait and see what shakes out.

ticketfrog123

i got tickets to the rose bowl from a ticket broker. i assume that will be the same this year. I will wait and see what shakes out.
the bowls each have different allotments that are quite bizarre - if you're willing to pay > $300/ticket then maybe the third party is the spot to be.

Note that tickpick does not charge fees which probably saves you $70/ticket at least

OFrog

I see they have moved ticket form to its own link now w both CFP games. The original form w all bowls on it showed a deadline of 12/5, now I dont see a deadline at all.

The deadline is still 12/5 @ 5:00 pm.

Attachments

• EE903B3F-A627-4623-BD6C-9F890A6AC1B5.jpeg
    EE903B3F-A627-4623-BD6C-9F890A6AC1B5.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 9

r7commish

Do you get your $30 processing charge back if they run out of tickets? I'm ranked 5005 out of 5244 so I doubt I'll get tickets through TCU.

ticketfrog123

Do you get your $30 processing charge back if they run out of tickets? I'm ranked 5005 out of 5244 so I doubt I'll get tickets through TCU.
I would hope so - there's nothing to process if you don't get tickets.

i do think you'll get tickets if you request - worth a gamble

According to twitter - schools get 12.5k tickets for Fiesta. the top 500 donors have a right to 10 tix/ea so theorically that only 5k