• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Moose Stuff

Jamaica finds the back of the net off a corner but a foul is called. Yikes. Not sure that was a foul. US has seen multiple key calls go their way tonight.

Moose Stuff

To me Jamaica is way better than El Salvador and Honduras and probably better than Costa Rica. Not far off from Panama either. They could cause some problems for the top of the table teams down the stretch.

Purp

To me Jamaica is way better than El Salvador and Honduras and probably better than Costa Rica. Not far off from Panama either. They could cause some problems for the top of the table teams down the stretch.
They had some key injuries and covid availability issues earlier in qualifying where they were missing their best attacking players. It was no accident that they went so deep in the GC. They are talented, fast, and physical.

Moose Stuff

They had some key injuries and covid availability issues earlier in qualifying where they were missing their best attacking players. It was no accident that they went so deep in the GC. They are talented, fast, and physical.
Totally agree. I’m pretty content with the 1 point and happy to be done with them.

Moose Stuff

El Salvador up 1-0 early at Panama. Goal came maybe 15 seconds into the game. Would be a good result for the US. Obviously a whole lot of game left.

Last edited: