• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

I hope Sorrells sticks around and becomes a contributor. He was a big time TCU hype man on social media and seemed like he was genuinely happy to be a Frog and try to bring others into the fold.

Definitely has the talent so hope is able to put it together wherever he ends up....and hopefully that's at The Carter.

agree and not trying to close the door on him.

athletic, big defensive tackles are rare and i think he could be a factor inside for the frogs.

Moose Stuff

6'4 285 UCF redshirt SR DT and arguably their best player. Got in some trouble and was kicked off the team this year. Best as I can tell he was yelling at campus police who were arresting a teammate. 13.5 TFL in 2019, 7.5 TFL and 4 sacks in 6 games this year. Anyway, sounds like this dude is headed to FW for 2021.

Last edited:

Eight

6'4 285 UCF redshirt SR DT and arguably their best player. Got in some trouble and was kicked off the team this year. Best as I can tell he was yelling at campus police who were arresting a teammate. 13.5 TFL in 2019, 7.5 TFL and 4 sacks in 6 games this year. Anyway, sounds like this dude is headed to FW for 2021.

reading up on him at one time he played strong side defensive end at `260 lbs.

curious if he naturally grew into the 285 or if he can get back into the 265-270 range and provide some depth at defensive end

either which way welcome to him and glad to see them adding more pieces that can help next year

CryptoMiner

EpTSTViXIAI_Kqh

Eight

Is this kid a OSU Dillon Stoner type receiver. If so, that great. (And I’m not just making the comparison because he’s white). Watched some of the Argyle Lindale game and saw some of those flashes.

IMO the Stoner kid is a money player

he is a tight end who most likely grows into an offensive tackle.

think joseph noteboom if you want a former frog reference or eric winston

Eight

Oh! Wow. Didn’t realize he had that frame to grow into. Thanks

dad is the s&c coach for the san diego chargers

5l5yV9GL_400x400.jpg

if you have watched the nfl combine few years back, specifically the bench press, spencer's dad john lott was the guy who became famous or infamous for his spotting the participants in a very vocal and enthusiastic style