• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

2themax

when was tomlinson a 5'8" 160 lb running back recruit in a time that college coaches couldn't go out and watch high school games in person and as far as smith he was quite well known coming of out high school in louisiana
That's why I mentioned cb.

Damn, I hope we can recover from the loss of Storment. Guy had shades of Orlando Pace. What an absolute force. He is flying up Kiper's Board and just passed Sewell from Oregon. Heard Meyer and JAX is considering him at 1.

Eight

Smith referred to criticisms of his size in his Heisman acceptance speech.
That's why I mentioned him.

smith is over 6' tall and his weight is mentioned frequently because it is the single biggest concern about his draft prospects

he also had college offers from most major programs in the south so i never understood the claims of criticism as it surely didn't limit his choices

CountryFrog

Yeah.... from the outside looking in he got his feelings hurt that we signed Eze and packed up and left. Appreciate what he did for us in 2020 by bye Felicia.
Aren't there 5 spots on the o-line though? I don't understand why someone would get upset about something like that when, even if the new guy does take your spot, there are 4 other positions you can compete for.

Froggish

Percy Lewis: Overwhelms his undersized opponents. Like with other large offensive tackles no film against quality opposition on these videos.

Agree and he looks like he’s playing about 30lbs to heavy. Having said that, his feet and punch look better than that other JUCO kid that was committed to us for a hot minute. I think we could work with this kid. I wonder if he has 2 or 3 to play?