• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

Pharm Frog

had you asked me i would have told you he died a while back.

really sad to think what might have been in terns of the career.

No doubt. Strokes suck. Some of my favorite memories are of sitting in the Astrodome outfield with my grandad watching JR pitch. The ball would be halfway back to the mound when you’d hear the POP of the catchers mitt (or that’s what it seemed like)

FBallFan123

The Blue Checkmarks seem to be mad about this one …

—Major League Baseball and Barstool Sports have had significant negotiations about having national midweek games on the site’s platforms, The Post has learned.

—MLB and Barstool potentially could team up to create a new type of broadcast with a focus on in-game gambling.

The talks have started recently, and while they have picked up steam, an agreement is not yet a certainty. One source deemed it “50-50.”

The Blue Checkmarks seem to be mad about this one …

—Major League Baseball and Barstool Sports have had significant negotiations about having national midweek games on the site’s platforms, The Post has learned.

—MLB and Barstool potentially could team up to create a new type of broadcast with a focus on in-game gambling.

The talks have started recently, and while they have picked up steam, an agreement is not yet a certainty. One source deemed it “50-50.”

Would be awesome... Effectively an "alternate broadcast" which is what ESPN should do for all major events, huge market for amateur comedy alt broadcasts.