• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

You all are remembering the earlier Hans Crouse, the most recent version has seen significant velo and control drops after this recent injuries... He isn't the same guy. Probably a reliever, ceiling is a late inning reliever or #5 starter at best.

Eight

You all are remembering the earlier Hans Crouse, the most recent version has seen significant velo and control drops after this recent injuries... He isn't the same guy. Probably a reliever, ceiling is a late inning reliever or #5 starter at best.

funny thing is this is similar to what i heard about spencer howard

not trying to stir things up as much as the trading of prospects reminds me about the line of dating someone's hot ex

FBallFan123

funny thing is this is similar to what i heard about spencer howard

not trying to stir things up as much as the trading of prospects reminds me about the line of dating someone's hot ex

Not necessarily related to Howard or Crouse, but I think it was Dan O’Dowd who was making the point on MLB Network … that basically, with the shutdown and lack of minor league play/development - and in some cases, stunted growth - some teams were probably more wiling to trade their high-level prospects.