• The KillerFrogs

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

Moose Stuff

0-0 at the half. Pretty uneventful and evenly matched first 45 minutes between 2 strong defensive teams. WV hit the crossbar and outside of that there really wasn’t a decent chance for either team.

Retired Frog

Increasing pressure all thru the 2nd half ends with great goal. West Virginia played valiantly the whole game. Missing their top 2 scorers

Onto Iowa St.

JogginFrog

Just a hard-working goal in a scrum. Kudos to whoever earned the corner.

A little surprised that goal stood up. Looked like they could have called a hand ball on it. Maybe those who follow the beautiful game more closely than I can clarify if it was clean. Do they do video review in college? Regardless, happy the Frogs got the big win!

Moose Stuff

Just a hard-working goal in a scrum. Kudos to whoever earned the corner.

A little surprised that goal stood up. Looked like they could have called a hand ball on it. Maybe those who follow the beautiful game more closely than I can clarify if it was clean. Do they do video review in college? Regardless, happy the Frogs got the big win!
No video review.

Retired Frog

Ok admit to becoming obsessed with College soccer. Watched the entire Texas-Baylor game while at a big HS football game. It ended in 0-0 tie
So we are 1 game back of Texas in 2nd place
Looking ahead both UT and Baylor still have to play West Virginia. I don’t think both will beat them. Hoping neither do and we end up in first place
I did notice that we play more Subs then either of them. Got to think that will help down the line