• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Moose Stuff

I love when the other team would score and South would just say in a decected voice "touchdown".

And that was it.
Better than Hawk Harrelson and Tom Paciorek doing White Sox games. I remember the Rangers walking them off back in the day and they just went silent for 15 seconds and went to commercial. Didn’t even announce the play beyond “hard hit ball to LF………”

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
He doesn’t.
Fair enough. All the "check that" remarks made during the game were possibly due to location of the broadcast booth, however, that doesn't enter into giving the wrong score. But, I will chalk that up to a simple mistake and wish him well and will be listening today.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Better than Hawk Harrelson and Tom Paciorek doing White Sox games. I remember the Rangers walking them off back in the day and they just went silent for 15 seconds and went to commercial. Didn’t even announce the play beyond “hard hit ball to LF………”
Admittedly, they still bear the psychic scars of Disco Demo Night and 10 Cent Beer Night...

Punter1

Hawk was such an unlikable grumpy ahole...not unlike myself most days...but as a Rangers/Cubs fan he wore me out.

Bizarro Frog

I am having issues getting reasonable tickets for todays game. All I see is $55 to $75 per person on a few sites. Not sure I am taking the family out there and spending a weeks worth of beer and margaritas on 1 game.

Eight

I am having issues getting reasonable tickets for todays game. All I see is $55 to $75 per person on a few sites. Not sure I am taking the family out there and spending a weeks worth of beer and margaritas on 1 game.

for a college baseball game? hell, i wont spend that to go watch the astros

TCUWIN

Is Porter Brown hurt??? Dude is a better hitter hands down than Boyers....
Good question. But same thing seemed to happen last year. He starts, gets benched, finishes the year hot. Not sure if injuries are causing him to miss big chunks of the season or not.