• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
For those of you interested, Riley struggled today. Didn't get out of the 3rd inning. Had problems with his command. I got here in the bottom of the 2nd and he has 4 walks that I know of before they took him out. Currently charged with 3 runs but still has property on base.

I stopped by an event today and was a casual observer in the background but man, this team respects eachother and respects Coach. He met with a dozen recruits and their families and I talked to a few parents, again as a casual observer, and all were impressed with Coach. He shoots you straight but also can crack a joke and make you smile.

I am excited for this program.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Saw a few balls get crushed in those last few innings. Wondering if this team might have some offensive juice this year.
#10 (don't know his name, the players were calling him Hunter) crushed a couple of balls down the right field line. The first one ended up foul by a decent amount but the second one just missed being fair.

Mason Speaker's homerun was a bomb to left center. I was lucky enough to get that one on video.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
4 walks in 3 innings is no bueno, and a good way to earn a spot on the end of the bench
He didn't record any outs in the 3rd. In a real game he would have been charged with 5 runs and at least 4 walks in only 2 innings.

For as good as he looked against the Rangers, he did not look good today.