• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

PurpleBlood87

Back to pitching….yes…pitching is critical but what we’re really asking is for the pitching to cover for an anemic offense.
Ease up on the walks and hit batters and stop missing your spot on 0-2.
Should you really be missing your spot, when you should be burying the ball in the dirt on 0-2. If he doesn't go fishing then try something else.

Pharm Frog

Latest projection has us going to Blacksburg against Virginia Tech (#4 national seed).

Seems a little odd. You’d think we’d go to a 9-16 seed.
If that projection is correct we’ll probably not face Virginia Polytechnic because we will most assuredly catch a lefty from VCU in G1.

TXTXFrog

Again, the [ Finebaum ] talking on your own team…find a team you can support. And yes I’m aware we struggle with lefties. There’s knowing that and then there is talking them down before they step on the field. Look up the video from the Arkansas player talking about the fans being hard to deal with, and reading what they write online. To me, that’s sad.

Pharm Frog

Again, the [ #2020 ] talking on your own team…find a team you can support. And yes I’m aware we struggle with lefties. There’s knowing that and then there is talking them down before they step on the field. Look up the video from the Arkansas player talking about the fans being hard to deal with, and reading what they write online. To me, that’s sad.
I think that’s sad too. First, that players give a flying darn about what is written on a message board and secondly that it impacts them one way or another. Can’t say that you want to play with a chip on your shoulder and then go mushy at valid criticism. But this criticism isn’t directed at players…it’s directed at coaching and development.

leofrog

Latest projection has us going to Blacksburg against Virginia Tech (#4 national seed).

Seems a little odd. You’d think we’d go to a 9-16 seed.
They don’t use a S-curve in seeding beyond the Top 16, so we could go anywhere. Plus, a 2 seed at a national seed is more in line with our RPI. I still think we will be in College Station.