• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Joe2001

Moose Stuff,

I’m calling you out. You are full of sh**.

It wasn’t my guy, who is close to the family, who told us Darwin’s Mom was just enjoying the attention of visiting other schools.

It was my guy who told us the family was supporting alternatives over TCU days ago.

It was insulting to treat Barlow’s visit to USC as some sort of fun trip for the Mom.

You’ve accused my guy of copying Jeremy’s info when it’s been the opposite.

You are full of sh**.

I’m putting this information down here so people who are interested in real time information about Barlow’s recruitment can read it. I’m not here to make Moose happy.

MinFrog

Moose Stuff,

I’m calling you out. You are full of sh**.

It wasn’t my guy, who is close to the family, who told us Darwin’s Mom was just enjoying the attention of visiting other schools.

It was my guy who told us the family was supporting alternatives over TCU days ago.

It was insulting to treat Barlow’s visit to USC as some sort of fun trip for the Mom.

You’ve accused my guy of copying Jeremy’s info when it’s been the opposite.

You are full of sh**.

I’m putting this information down here so people who are interested in real time information about Barlow’s recruitment can read it. I’m not here to make Moose happy.

When pressed to either believe someone who has been doing it for years and has his actual name out there on his reporting or some internet hero that hasn't been right yet, which do you think people are going to go with?

Joe2001

When pressed to either believe someone who has been doing it for years and has his actual name out there on his reporting or some internet hero that hasn't been right yet, which do you think people are going to go with?

That’s fine. I respect that remark.

But please keep track of what has been said.

It wasn’t I who said these visits were just for the Mother. My information has not copied Jeremy’s even if Moose has zero reading comprehension skills. And it was my guy who said the family was supporting the move out of Texas for Darwin, be it in Southern California or Minneapolis.

Moose has to make his dam mind up. Is the information I’ve been given and relaying back to here bad info or am I just copying Jeremy? It can’t be both.

Does Moose run this place? Because if he does I feel sorry this place because what dumba**.

I will forward new information when warranted.

netty2424

This thread just got more exciting!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

netty2424

It wasn’t I who said these visits were just for the Mother. My information has not copied Jeremy’s even if Moose has zero reading comprehension skills. And it was my guy who said the family was supporting the move out of Texas for Darwin, be it in Southern California or Minneapolis.

Moose has to make his dam mind up. Is the information I’ve been given and relaying back to here bad info or am I just copying Jeremy? It can’t be both.

Does Moose run this place? Because if he does I feel sorry this place because what dumba**.

It’s seemingly exact opposite of what JC is reporting. Every time.

froginmn

So if you are that close to the family, why don't you answer my question about what they did in Minnesota?

Simply asking about whether they visited PJ Fleck's house on the river? It's usually a staple of a visit when the school really wants a player, so I'm wondering if he got to see it?

LisaLT

Darwin Barlow update:

As I indicated to you all a couple of weeks ago the family is supporting TCU alternatives. It now seems Darwin has agreed with his family TCU might not be the best place for him to go to help him make it in the League. Location is playing a very small part in the Barlow’s family thinking. It’s about what program would give Darwin his best opportunity to get into the league. Darwin’s family I can tell you throughly was impressed with USC and Minnesota visits. Looking at taking 1 more visit. TCU is no longer the favorite to land Darwin.
What in the heck would he want to go to Minnesota for if he was so concerned about getting into the league? Makes no sense. TCU has placed many players into the league. USC has not performed particularly well as of late. The best thing about SC is warm sunny location.

Joe2001

So if you are that close to the family, why don't you answer my question about what they did in Minnesota?

Simply asking about whether they visited PJ Fleck's house on the river? It's usually a staple of a visit when the school really wants a player, so I'm wondering if he got to see it?

I have no idea where Fleck lives or what the Barlow family did there in their visit to Minnesota in 2018. I do know the Barlow’s will host Fleck for 1 more home visit very soon.

BoondocksFrog

Darwin Barlow update:

As I indicated to you all a couple of weeks ago the family is supporting TCU alternatives. It now seems Darwin has agreed with his family TCU might not be the best place for him to go to help him make it in the League. Location is playing a very small part in the Barlow’s family thinking. It’s about what program would give Darwin his best opportunity to get into the league. Darwin’s family I can tell you throughly was impressed with USC and Minnesota visits. Looking at taking 1 more visit. TCU is no longer the favorite to land Darwin.

Sooooo do you always look at JC's takes and put your own spin on them or is it just coincidence you post shortly after him?

Joe2001

Moose Stuff,

Go read what you said on the 5,000tb post of this thread...Friday afternoon.

Lying son of a [ hundin].

What a tool.

Again, I will post any updates when warranted.