• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

gpns destroys lake travis 51-10.

they are absolutely loaded with young talent and have gotten better and better as the year has progressed for them.

Joe2001

It’s not good for Brown. It’s also having a negative effect on Darwin Barlow’s recruitment according to the person close to Darwin who just spoke me.

This was the issue which wasn’t told to me before tonight. Barlow feels he didn’t have the recruitment experience he could have because Brown led the boys toward TCU. Now Barlow will play out his recruitment past Dec 19th.

This person also believes Barlow has TCU in his heart. But we won’t see Brown at TCU.

BABYFACE

Eight earlier posted that Brown was in the stands watching the game. That’s not a TCU issue at this point but it is a Newton issue. Have no clue what is going on there with this.

Moose Stuff

It’s not good for Brown. It’s also having a negative effect on Darwin Barlow’s recruitment according to the person close to Darwin who just spoke me.

This was the issue which wasn’t told to me before tonight. Barlow feels he didn’t have the recruitment experience he could have because Brown led the boys toward TCU. Now Barlow will play out his recruitment past Dec 19th.

This person also believes Barlow has TCU in his heart. But we won’t see Brown at TCU.

This class is teetering right on the brink of disaster, and I’m pretty positive in my outlook on things.

Joe2001

Eight earlier posted that Brown was in the stands watching the game. That’s not a TCU issue at this point but it is a Newton issue. Have no clue what is going on there with this.

It was not a hamstring pull.

It won’t become a TCU issue because TCU won’t allow it to become one.