• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Someone help me out here. This kid has no decent offers and he looks like a superstar in that video. He caught like 845 TD in 3 minutes.

graduated from great oaks high school in temecula, ca. and great oaks was terrible.
they went 1-9 (0-5) and were outscored 317 - 43 in those 10 games.

he is a true freshmen and a full qualifier so it is possible he got overlooked coming out in high school because he was on a terrible team, got to a school with some talent, and he appears to come out of nowhere.

one other thing to remember about great oaks and temecula is one of their rivals is chapparral and one of the players on the 2017 chapparral team is current frog michael oneymaobi.

Bob Sugar

graduated from great oaks high school in temecula, ca. and great oaks was terrible.
they went 1-9 (0-5) and were outscored 317 - 43 in those 10 games.

he is a true freshmen and a full qualifier so it is possible he got overlooked coming out in high school because he was on a terrible team, got to a school with some talent, and he appears to come out of nowhere.

one other thing to remember about great oaks and temecula is one of their rivals is chapparral and one of the players on the 2017 chapparral team is current frog michael oneymaobi.
That's two things to remember...

netty2424

Someone help me out here. This kid has no decent offers and he looks like a superstar in that video. He caught like 845 TD in 3 minutes.
Kind of feel like our entire recruiting class is made up of guys with no offers. Hyperbole of course, but seems like more “under the radar” and “diamond in the rough” types than usual.

FrogLifeYo

I always have an internal fight between thinking we are offering the under the radar guys that fit our system and that a large % of our classes seem to be made up of guys that very few others want..Most years we have far more proven than not. This year it feels like we are reaching a ton..I truly hope I’m wrong..We are solid at the top 10-15 but the back half feels like a real unknown...Hope we finish with some late surprises. It’s hard to believe that a kid can have no legit offers in today’s hyper self promotion environment.

Moose Stuff

I always have an internal fight between thinking we are offering the under the radar guys that fit our system and that a large % of our classes seem to be made up of guys that very few others want..Most years we have far more proven than not. This year it feels like we are reaching a ton..I truly hope I’m wrong..We are solid at the top 10-15 but the back half feels like a real unknown...Hope we finish with some late surprises. It’s hard to believe that a kid can have no legit offers in today’s hyper self promotion environment.

Watch the video. This kid wouldn’t be a reach. It would be us being ahead of the curve. BTW..... UCLA was there to see him today too.

Wexahu

I sometimes wonder if the stability of our coaching staff doesn't actually hurt us in recruiting.

Eight

agree with moose in that they are some flat studs in this class that have been committed to tcu for quite sometime.

daimarqua, duggan, the newton trio of barlow-brown-foster, coker, wiliams, big karter, and colt are all top talents who could find damn good programs ready to offer if they decided not to be frogs.

others guys in the class as solid as well and i second the feelings if frogs can land steven parker and viramontes, plus a few other surprises

Frog-in-law1995

Parker and Viramontes would help me get over this season much more quickly.

I went a simpler route.

54JcZo7.jpg