• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

karter johnson's pickerington central (10-3) team continued the defense of their state title as they avenged an early season loss to hilliard davidson. the tigers now face undefeated and #1 ranked cincinnati colerain friday night.

central has had an uphill fight this year in the play-offs, but they have found a way and in true frog spirit will know karter will do all he can to help continue the fight to a second straight state title.

zach marcheselli's broken arrow team (12-0) had beaten defending state champion owasso by 27 earlier in the year, but the state semi-finals was much more difficult. broken arrow prevailed 10-7 in a very tense game.

ba now faces oklahoma power jenks in the state championship the only loss between the two teams is jenks when they were beaten by broken arrow earlier in the year. the championship game will be played on november 30th.

daimarqua foster's wichita falls hirschi huskies rolled pampa 56-23 and it was 35- 0 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

foster has been on a tear the second half of the year as he carried 23 times for 298 yards and 4 td's. his shortest td of the night was 20 yards and for the year he is around 2,500 yards.

hirschi will play san angelo lakeview saturday the 24th at 2:00 pm at abilene shotwell stadium

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/3076/HIRSCHI-HUSKIES-VARSITY-FOOTBALL

darwin barlow and josh foster's newton team (10-0) rolled paul pewitt 69-0 as they start their defense of their state title.

barlow matched daimarqua's night by going for 209 yards on only 10 carries and 4 td's. newton led 66-0 at half, but the biggest news from that game was the appearance of tamauzia brown on the newton sideline wearing his newton #8 jersey. tamauzia wasn't dressed out for the game and i don't have anything else to add so i guess you pay the $10 to jc or wait like me to see what plays out.

newton plays grand saline (7-3) friday, the 23rd, in henderson for you east texas frogs

marcus william's longview team (12-0) has been an offensive juggernaut this season and talking to a friend who scouted them last week they might be a surprise team this year.

longview beat copperas cove 70 -22 and was up 35-0 on the bulldogs at the end of the 1st quarter and 56-0 at half.

longview plays prosper (9-2) saturday, the 24th - 7:00 pm, at the star

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/31551/LOBO-FOOTBALL

brannon brown's sa o'connor (10-1) team ran into a buzz saw against sa reagan who jumped up 24-0 in the second quarter and shut off o'connor's run game

look forward to seeing brannon play in the offensive line for tcu

andrew coker's katy taylor (6-5) team proved that regular season records don't matter once you get into the play-off by jumping out on fb dulles 21-0 in the first quarter and using a physical defense and run game to control the rest of the game.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/19576/Boys-Varsity-Football

taylor host cy creek (6-5) friday the 23rd - 7:00 pm at katy legacy stadium

donavann collin's cedar hill (9-2) team made an abrupt departure from the play-offs for them losing to richardson pearce 23-21 last week. cedar hill was done in by 5 turnovers in the game

blair conwright's lubbock coronado (9-2) won their opening play-off game 35-17 over el paso chapin . i don't have conwright's numbers from the game, but do know coronado plays azle (10-1) on friday, the 23rd @11:00 at abilene christian

dee winter's burton team crushed chilton 59-13. i don't have numbers on winters, but do kno burton plays la pryor (10-2) on thursday, the 22nd, but don't have a place or time

finally, since no play off game other than state titles for aledo matter (just joking) i kept the bearcats for last

wyatt harris and colt ellison's aledo (11-0) team rolled seagoville 48-13 and was up 41-0 at half

friday afternoon they play lucas lovejoy (8-2) at pennington field. feel free to insert your jokes about bearcat players getting to play at home at an heb field

finally i have included the link to texas football naming their 25 semi-finalist for their mr. football award. 3 frog commits are among the 25.

https://www.texasfootball.com/artic...yer-of-the-year-award?ref=article_preview_img