• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Sebastian S

I won’t hold any grudges if JS leaves but allowing this to keep festering changes that.
This is what I hate the most.

This delay is in reality putting 3 universities and multiple jobs on hold.

It may not be his fault either but he needs to put his foot down. Tell MSU, if you want me, give me an offer right now, none of this waiting nonsense.

Schloss has the upperhand here, he is the one that is in demand.

Purp

This is what I hate the most.

This delay is in reality putting 3 universities and multiple jobs on hold.

It may not be his fault either but he needs to put his foot down. Tell MSU, if you want me, give me an offer right now, none of this waiting nonsense.

Schloss has the upperhand here, he is the one that is in demand.
I doubt he's the reason for the delay. I suspect he's made up his mind already and he's told Donati. At this point we're in the dark, but I don't think Saarloos or Mosiello will be going anywhere during the wait if we want to promote one of them to be our HC.

I suppose Donati could be working up some commitments for Schloss to stay, but I really don't think this has much to do with that. I think the true root cause of his willingness to leave hasn't been reported.

Sebastian S

I think the true root cause of his willingness to leave hasn't been reported.

He may never say the true reason, I wish he would.

If he gets interviewed, we may just hear coach speak. High praises for TCU and moving on to the next chapter and new challenges...

Purp

He may never say the true reason, I wish he would.

If he gets interviewed, we may just hear coach speak. High praises for TCU and moving on to the next chapter and new challenges...
I doubt we'll ever hear the true reason in a newspaper or press conference. If we do I think something will have gone terribly wrong.

It sounds less and less like a sure thing he's leaving with each passing day so maybe it will all be a moot point and we won't care anymore about what the "true reason" really was. We'll see.

TooColdU

I ran into Schloss at the rodeo a couple weeks ago. Through a series of random events I had to show him to how to get to the backstage club and then to the tent so we got to share a couple elevator rides together.

He didn't have his rodeo ticket and the guy wasn't going to let him into the tent without paying. He didn't have any cash and as I pulled out my wallet to pay for him I muttered something to him about how much easier it is for the baseball coach to get around town than it is for Gary Patterson. The guy at the door looked up, took another glance at JS and said "Oh, you're good."

This is the real reason why Schloss is leaving....

Latest posts