• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Its worth absolutely nothing.

I’m not drawing any conclusions but it is a bit concerning that a kid who has been 100% TCU for months has recently started interacting with LSU people . He may well just like that the guy said something nice about him for all I know.

CMcFrog

I’m not drawing any conclusions but it is a bit concerning that a kid who has been 100% TCU for months has recently started interacting with LSU people . He may well just like that the guy said something nice about him for all I know.
Spiegelman tweeted about an LSU in-home visit with Rogers tonight. Isn't that two this week?
I listened to Spiegelman's podcast and I can't stand the guy. Said 247 has Rogers at 82% LSU, which was backwards, it's at 82% TCU and Spiegelman accounts for half of the 18% for LSU. He also says Matt Cannada uncertainty is the only thing holding Rogers back from flipping.
Bottom line, a lot of loose talk is coming from Speigelman. Sure, I'd prefer that Justin not be talking to LSU, but it's part of the deal. Sure would be nice to see some TCU re-affirmation though. By the way, Spiegelman sounds exactly like I expected. Referred to himself in the 3rd person. Total mess.

Moose Stuff

Spiegelman tweeted about an LSU in-home visit with Rogers tonight. Isn't that two this week?
I listened to Spiegelman's podcast and I can't stand the guy. Said 247 has Rogers at 82% LSU, which was backwards, it's at 82% TCU and Spiegelman accounts for half of the 18% for LSU. He also says Matt Cannada uncertainty is the only thing holding Rogers back from flipping.
Bottom line, a lot of loose talk is coming from Speigelman. Sure, I'd prefer that Justin not be talking to LSU, but it's part of the deal. Sure would be nice to see some TCU re-affirmation though. By the way, Spiegelman sounds exactly like I expected. Referred to himself in the 3rd person. Total mess.

Justin was at LSU this past weekend and is supposed to have an in home tonight. And yes, Sam Spiegelman seems like a giant tool.

I don’t even want to consider that he could flip. We NEED a QB in this class.

Frog-in-law1995

Mom and brother both tweeted TCU today, fwiw. Two of my favorite follows. Hope that means something.

MinFrog

If y’all think the LSU guy is bad, go check out what the 247 guys for tamu and ut say about recruits.

Basically all kids want tamu and ut and it is simply incumbent on those two schools who they choose to let commit.

MTfrog5

If y’all think the LSU guy is bad, go check out what the 247 guys for tamu and ut say about recruits.

Basically all kids want tamu and ut and it is simply incumbent on those two schools who they choose to let commit.
Agreed but Sam might be the biggest homer I’ve ever seen and that includes all of the Texas and Aggie “reporters”

CMcFrog

Have a listen to his most recent podcast and let us know what you think. Sam Speigelman. Linked on Twitter. It's almost comical.

Moose Stuff

Agreed but Sam might be the biggest homer I’ve ever seen and that includes all of the Texas and Aggie “reporters”

They all assume that if their school wants a recruit that we have/want all they have to do is offer and he’ll flip. It’s the same way they treat our coaches as well. It’s become difficult to differentiate fact from opinion in their reporting. Hence pretty much everything they report is useless.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
They all assume that if their school wants a recruit that we have/want all they have to do is offer and he’ll flip. It’s the same way they treat our coaches as well. It’s become difficult to differentiate fact from opinion in their reporting. Hence pretty much everything they report is useless.
Just providing what the unwashed big school masses want to buy. It's all about the monthly subscriptions and page views. If they told the whole truth their fan bases would run them out of town or at least out of business. Hell, if that was my livelihood any of us would spout the same BS if it paid the bills.

Moose Stuff

Just providing what the unwashed big school masses want to buy. It's all about the monthly subscriptions and page views. If they told the whole truth their fan bases would run them out of town or at least out of business. Hell, if that was my livelihood any of us would spout the same BS if it paid the bills.

Fact