• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

CMcFrog

Some observations:
Justin Rogers seems 100% Horned Frog.
I would expect LSU to have an in-home visit with the best QB in the state, regardless of the kid's interest level.
Anytime Justin Rogers' name and LSU are combined in the same sentence it it typically the work of Sam Spielgelman.

I really hope Justin is a Horned Frog. I would be very surprised if he isn't based on what I have read over the last year.

MTfrog5

Some observations:
Justin Rogers seems 100% Horned Frog.
I would expect LSU to have an in-home visit with the best QB in the state, regardless of the kid's interest level.
Anytime Justin Rogers' name and LSU are combined in the same sentence it it typically the work of Sam Spielgelman.

I really hope Justin is a Horned Frog. I would be very surprised if he isn't based on what I have read over the last year.
I swear Sam has a tent in their neighbor’s yard. Justin will answer a question with I’m going to TCU. Sam will take that as oh he didn’t say 100% committed. Then proceeds to write article saying LSU is still in it and Justin is listening.

MinFrog

I’ll be honest, I read a fair amount recruiting recaps on official visits, and I can not remember there ever being a response other than the recruit had a great time. These kids get the Hollywood treatment and hang out with college guys and gals, of course they are going to love it.

It seems so dumb for these guys to even comment on whether the OV was good or not, OF COURSE it was good.

Moose Stuff

Wasn't Boesen a JuCo guy?

Yes. I’m specifically referencing the ones we take late in the process when it appears we’ve missed out on the main targets at that specific position. They don’t usually amount to much (maybe we know that and are just trying to add backup depth at a position I’d need). Not specifically saying we shouldn’t have offered this kid.

Tumbleweed

Everyone panic again.

Naw..Ben will be Frog. I don't believe he is the type to be jumping around from one offer to another. This young man has TCU written on his back, arms and legs. You watch, this youngster is going to be good, very good and TCU will be very good for him as well.

This recruiting class as it stands now will be outstanding....lights out.

Moose Stuff

Naw..Ben will be Frog. I don't believe he is the type to be jumping around from one offer to another. This young man has TCU written on his back, arms and legs. You watch, this youngster is going to be good, very good and TCU will be very good for him as well.

I wasn’t really being serious. And I agree, he’s gonna be a good player.

W

Way of the Frog

Malaesala has some interesting video.

Seen him listed everywhere from 310 to 370. Don't see him getting knocked back any and I am not opposed to them bringing him in if they feel they need to up the competition in the offensive line.

netty2424

Malaesala has some interesting video.

Seen him listed everywhere from 310 to 370. Don't see him getting knocked back any and I am not opposed to them bringing him in if they feel they need to up the competition in the offensive line.
Interesting highlight video. He's the biggest kid out there in each clip and I've never(in my limited OL highlight video watching experience) seen a guy take people off their feet with a single push like he did throughout that video. Is he that big and strong? Is he playing against small groups across the ball in that league? Maybe a combo of both? Either way, he was opening up some holes. Dudes a beast.

W

Way of the Frog

Interesting highlight video. He's the biggest kid out there in each clip and I've never(in my limited OL highlight video watching experience) seen a guy take people off their feet with a single push like he did throughout that video. Is he that big and strong? Is he playing against small groups across the ball in that league? Maybe a combo of both? Either way, he was opening up some holes. Dudes a beast.

That is a bit of the challenge on video when you don't know anything about the opponents. Big thing to me is if CT is interested I like him.

crash813

I’ll be honest, I read a fair amount recruiting recaps on official visits, and I can not remember there ever being a response other than the recruit had a great time. These kids get the Hollywood treatment and hang out with college guys and gals, of course they are going to love it.

It seems so dumb for these guys to even comment on whether the OV was good or not, OF COURSE it was good.

This might not be the case for those Texas recruits at the Tech game on Friday! The team wasn't exactly line dancing after that one!