• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 3 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

LVH

That was a perfect route and throw. PA sucked up the safety, Brown ran a perfect post route, and Kyler hit him in-stride.

I was referring to the 3rd and 5 conversion before that, though

Seems like on 3rd down everytime OU has a wide open guy in the middle of the field for the conversion

LVH

Clemson is off to a rocky start. INT, missed FG, fumble. Still 0-0 in the 2nd qtr against GA Southern

Let me guess

"They were completely beaten up by an SEC team, which is like playing an NFL team, so its no surprise they are a bit sluggish"

LVH

Interesting contrast

Hermans loses his first game to Maryland, everyone makes fun of him and says its a bad hire

Frost loses his first game to a Colorado team expected to finish at the bottom of the Pac-12 South, and is now down 10-0 to Troy, doubt we see the same ridicule for that hire as Hermans got

dawg

I was referring to the 3rd and 5 conversion before that, though

Seems like on 3rd down everytime OU has a wide open guy in the middle of the field for the conversion

Maddening, isn’t it. I’ll give Riley credit: OU seems to scheme and playcall really well; put their guys in the right call for the situation.

Rutgers is a special kind of bad but KU looks respectable so far.

Umpossible. The way Gameday spent three hours fellating the tOSU offense, Rutgers must be the second coming of the 85 Bears.