• The KillerFrogs

2017 Football Season Predictions

Frogo

I'm going with undefeated. Whenever talent and experience make it somewhat possible, go for it. I'm going for it.

Volare

Well as this thread wraps up before the season begins, I get to put in my own p̶e̶s̶s̶e̶m̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ realistic prediction. Turthfully I still haven’t overcome the taste of the horrid showing last year, particularly the last two games.

I feel good about today’s game (of course I did against SDSU last year and that turned into a win that felt like a loss.)

So I see a win today. I see non wins versus Oklahomas, Arkansas, WVA, and K-State.

Of the remaining, SMU, Kansas, Texas, Tech and Baylor, I see the Frogs non-winning 2.

So 5-7. God help us if we have all overbid like we did last year. 3 hours to gametime: get in your final predictions!

Volare

Final version. Any entries before kickoff will be added. Corrections also accepted anytime.

iz7NVjx.png

Planks

Put me down for 7-5. I feel like this is a 9-3 caliber team that will go 7-5 due to a killer road schedule and a kicking game that will cost us in close games.

Volare

Put me down for 7-5. I feel like this is a 9-3 caliber team that will go 7-5 due to a killer road schedule and a kicking game that will cost us in close games.

Nice! One more in before the kick. That'll put us at 103 predictions I believe. A new record.

In other news, no one was eliminated from our game this week!

Last edited:

stbrab

Well as this thread wraps up before the season begins, I get to put in my own p̶e̶s̶s̶e̶m̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ realistic prediction. Turthfully I still haven’t overcome the taste of the horrid showing last year, particularly the last two games.

I feel good about today’s game (of course I did against SDSU last year and that turned into a win that felt like a loss.)

So I see a win today. I see non wins versus Oklahomas, Arkansas, WVA, and K-State.

Of the remaining, SMU, Kansas, Texas, Tech and Baylor, I see the Frogs non-winning 2.

So 5-7. God help us if we have all overbid like we did last year. 3 hours to gametime: get in your final predictions!
You only did that to try and even out the bell curve...right?

P

purplePPO

I predict UT and Baylor lose their home opening games and TCU defeats Jackson State 63-0. Too late?
Seriously 12-1 only loss to OK St.

Volare

Strangely enough, and upon further review, this was the same prediction you made in post 133.

Volare

Four weeks in and nobody has been eliminated yet! Enjoy the off week because from here on out we will be chopping one column per week.

Ok, I lied. Nobody got eliminated this week either. But from here on out...

I figured out my error a few days ago but didn't want to jinx anything.

Go Frogs!

Volare

How silly did we look last year when every single person on here predicted a better finish than what actually occurred?

Horny4TCU

After last year, I was pretty low on the team... I didn't expect this kind of play. Soooooooooo, onto the rest of the season. We have one more stretch after playing the Kansas schools.