• The KillerFrogs

2012 OT/DT Ikenna Nwafor 6-4/315

talor

Cistercian is in Irving, but I will let it slide...also of note is the fact that they play a 4-2-5 defense.

I saw you posted that Ridgeway is off the table. Who likely gets the DE offer that he once held?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Cistercian is in Irving, but I will let it slide...also of note is the fact that they play a 4-2-5 defense.

I saw you posted that Ridgeway is off the table. Who likely gets the DE offer that he once held?

Ooops...

As far as DE, here is the list and think Tyriq McCord gets an offer, but is a long shot, though seems very interested. Some good options after him incuding McFarland & Davis.

Mario Edwards 6-5/260 Denton, TX (Ryan) visited 4A Defensive MVP, 1st Team all-state, visited
DE/LB Tyriq McCord 6-4/220/4.67 Tampa, Fl (Jefferson) 15 sacks last season offered by ND, Tech, SC, Fl, Or, etc. Coaches may offer soon.
Eric Davis 6-3/240/4.65 Tyler, TX (John Tyler) In 2010 was 1st Team All-Smoaky, 2nd team All-State and had 37 tackles, 16 TFL, 10 sacks, 8 QB hurries, 2 pass breakups, 2 fumbles recovered, 1 kick block.
Michael Starts 6-4/275 Waco, TX (La Vega) also looked at for OL
Victor Irokansi 6-3/210 Pflugerville, TX (Hendrickson)
James McFarland 6-3/230/4.6 West Monroe, LA
Marquise Montgomery 6-4/225 Cleveland, TX
Dominique Banks 6-3/225/4.7 Denton, TX (Ryan)
Spencer Stanley 6-4/245/4.6 Ft Worth, TX (Trinity Valley) Camped at TCU, 2010 31 solo tackles, 11 assisted tackles, six tackles for loss, 61/2 sacks, three forced fumbles, five fumble recoveries, one interception (returned for a touchdown) and six pass break-ups.
Dutton Watson 6-3/230/4.8 Midland, TX

Punter1

He's a stud...watched him on film last year...we coached against some teams he played. Former Frog Andre Bruce was a coach there 2 years ago... not sure he's still there. I'm sure if h is he'll be a big help for us.

Cistercian is a very good school that produces quality guys.

McFroggin

Kid is massive, but size isn't everything. Friend of mine was 270+ in middle school. Talk about scary! Got offers from everywhere after topping 310+ in high school at DT. Chose Notre Dame, but never cracked the starting line-up. Technique and determination are huge. I'm no coach so I'll leave the judging to CGP. All I'm saying is that size doesn't impress me one bit.

talor

Some 2012 updates:

-Dominique Wheeler is offered by Auburn
-Gerry Hamilton went to Skyline yesterday and feels WR Johnson is down to UT and TCU

danielboxerdog

Eric Davis is going to be special! I saw him play in a couple games last year when I watched Bush & Hackett play. Davis is a big UT lean but, since the Horns got Ridgeway he may be looking around a little more. Davis is good friends with both Bush and Hackett and they may be able to help sway him. Davis already has verbals from Okie Lite and Tamu and the Frogs are close to offering.

talor

Eric Davis is going to be special! I saw him play in a couple games last year when I watched Bush & Hackett play. Davis is a big UT lean but, since the Horns got Ridgeway he may be looking around a little more. Davis is good friends with both Bush and Hackett and they may be able to help sway him. Davis already has verbals from Okie Lite and Tamu and the Frogs are close to offering.

I wish we would lock up East Texas and DFW. You could basically forsake the rest of the state if you got those two areas.

frogbyproxy

yt

Is that to you like Fort Worth Boswell is to me? I cringe every time I read that! :wacko: But at least I love to read what ever Feisty has to say so he would be forgiven. :biggrin:

talor

Another tidbit:

ATH Kendall Sanders will attend UT junior day this weekend. Apparently wants to play WR, but most are offering as a DB. OSU might be in the lead because they will let him play WR.

Latest posts