• The KillerFrogs

2011 TCU Football Video

Young and Horned

I thought that was pretty damn good. I have goosebumps and I got pumped out of my mind. Damn I cannot wait for Waco to rip those Bears in half!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUXt3Mq_Aj8&feature=youtu.be

NativeFrog

What a let down! That's got to be one of the worst, if not the worse, videos ever made for a team that earlier in the year won the Rose Bowl. When will TCU quit making excuses for its success in every communication it issues? TCU football has arrived. We are a beast. We are a Rose Bowl-winner. We were No. 2 in the country. Communicate that, instead of continuing to say the critics said we couldn't do it, but we did it. We're the little engine that could. We're cute little TCU.

Pharm Frog

What a let down! That's got to be one of the worst, if not the worse, videos ever made for a team that earlier in the year won the Rose Bowl. When will TCU quit making excuses for its success in every communication it issues? TCU football has arrived. We are a beast. We are a Rose Bowl-winner. We were No. 2 in the country. Communicate that, instead of continuing to say the critics said we couldn't do it, but we did it. We're the little engine that could. We're cute little TCU.

gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan… gorfevitan…

PurplePainD

pretty disappointing. The staged home/restaurant scenes were pretty weak. Probably 10 guys on this board could put together a better production for $5k, which I'm guessing this cost TCU a lot more. Oh well, I hope the intro is better, but all in all I am just ready for some football!

Go Frogs

Latest posts