• The KillerFrogs

18 degrees, iced in...

2314@work

Contributor
I hope you don't drive like the rest of the bozos in F-150's. Man the guys in trucks today were hauling [Craig James] down I-30 today.

Had just a short drive to work in a small town. That was bad enough. Without school in session today, it meant less drivers so the ice wasn't worn off the road. I seriously doubt there will be any ISDs in N. Texas open tomorrow.

Had just a short drive to work in a small town. That was bad enough. Without school in session today, it meant less drivers so the ice wasn't worn off the road. I seriously doubt there will be any ISDs in N. Texas open tomorrow.

True enough. FWISD is closed tomorrow.

Endless Purple

Hey, Are the roads in DFW any better today??

I have a UPS shipment coming in, but this morning they checked into the DFW station with a weather notice. I was hoping to find out if they were clear enough for the trucks to get out today before bad weather comes into my area Thursday evening. If DFW is still iced in, I won't mind the delay. However if the roads cleared up today...

Thanks for any updates

I had several pipes freeze last night. We've been warming them up all day and nothing appears to be broken or leaking. We'll see what happens Friday.