• The KillerFrogs

15th in harris wow we got SCREWED!

cdsfrog

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/vault/BCS_DEC_04_2011.pdf

click the link, it's not up yet

Michigan state went down 2 spots, what a joke!

cdsfrog

I am not a grassy knoll type but obviously people purposely screwed TCU. Michigan state with 3 losses at 13 is a joke, especially after being 11th last week

tcuseagull

So the computers really screwed us as well as the Clemson win. I have ZERO idea how VT got into the sugar bowl..what a load of [Craig James].

TronCarter

Wow. The system would have been bad with us going (since I didn't think we were worthy as a non-a with two losses) but 2/3 of the freaking formula has us in top 16 and we aren't because pf 1/3

Kaiser

I have ZERO idea how VT got into the sugar bowl..what a load of [Craig James].

Big10 commish Delaney campaigned for them with the Sugar Bowl.

Sooo annoying watching ESPN trying to convince people to watch Bama v LSU. Why is it that a 1/3 of the voters put Okie St at 2, but you can't find one voice of dissent on ESPN regarding the title game.

BelushiBob

I feel worse now after seeing the computers. Something not right about the computer BS.

Im just so done with MWC. Done with Craig James. Done with BCS. It allowed us to shine and get in the B12, but has screwed us around with equal amount of force. Done with all the emotional energy put into every damn game as a non Aq. Im pulling for my B12 conference now.

Lets go WVU and OSU.

Frogs1983

Not really buying that we got screwed by the BCS process. A 15th ranking in the two polls is pretty darn good when you loose to SMU and Baylor.

Baylor I can "tolerate"(first game,on the road,replacing a bunch of starters from last year,etc....)

SMU-no excuse .We never should have lost to that team.It cost us today big time.TCU has no one to blame but themselves for the results of today.

Think Boise is pretty dissapointed as well with the results of today .
System is totally unfair to non-AQ teams As we all know.Just thankful we are done with this non AQ crap after this season,and we will have a little fairer playing field when it comes to future BCS stuff.(I hope.)

cdsfrog

Baylor I can "tolerate"(first game,on the road,replacing a bunch of starters from last year,etc....)

SMU-no excuse .We never should have lost to that team.It cost us today big time.TCU has no one to blame but themselves for the results of today.

Think Boise is pretty dissapointed as well with the results of today as well.

System is totally unfair to non-AQ teams As we all know.Just thankful we are done with this non AQ crap after this season,and we will have a little fairer playing field when it comes to future BCS stuff.(I hope.)

Wife said the exact same thing, and you are right. Still sucks because after a great comeback to the rest of the season, we got stuck in a sucky bowl, playing a sucky team, on a sucky day in a sucky stadium that will have sucky attendance. Kinda sucky

The voters tried to put TCU in.

I think this point is getting lost in all the talk about "the system." Our exclusion was based entirely on the computers. In the 3 polls that involve human voting (one, the AP doesn't count) we got the votes to get in. In those 3 polls we were 15, 15 and 16.

njustus7

What's not right is we play in the MWC, it's a weak conference, voters did us right, but our SOS sucks - that changes next season and we control our own destiny.

And really, if you lose to smu, it would have been a gift to play in a BCS game. We didn't get a gift, let's not get entitled...

jack the frog

You know, we knew the BCS sucked yesterday too. Needed 3 games to go our way and none went. I am disappointed also but am going to go with an offer of congratulations to our Frogs on a great year, plan on watching the bowl game and look forward to great things next year and leave it at that.

cdsfrog

You know, we knew the BCS sucked yesterday too. Needed 3 games to go our way and none went. I am disappointed also but am going to go with an offer of congratulations to our Frogs on a great year, plan on watching the bowl game and look forward to great things next year and leave it at that.

Good post and great avatar! :biggrin: