• The KillerFrogs

15 more practices would do wonders for the secondary

robbroyy

This has to be the biggest feast/famine defense GP has had in a while. Getting 15 practices may help Duggan from a film perspective but it would do wonders for this defense learning how to communicate through pick plays and bunch formations.

Stewart has ability but he is so often confused by complicated routes. Same thing with Washington.

Froggish

Would you rather have 15 more practices or wholesale staffing adjustments. Because I think you get one or the other. Go to the toilet bowl and win no matter how bad it stinks and nothing changes - see last year.
Holding out hope for both...I have a feeling that people are going to be blinded by the yards/points we put up today. If you watched you realized Max put us on his back.

puckster59

It's all positive, no matter what bowl. Lots of young guys who will be playing (or playing more) next year can get extra work. And all the freshmen, including Max, get the postseason experience now instead of waiting a year.

TCUWIN

Would you rather have 15 more practices or wholesale staffing adjustments. Because I think you get one or the other. Go to the toilet bowl and win no matter how bad it stinks and nothing changes - see last year.
I hope you are wrong on this. I think Cumbie is gone regardless...just how quick? If not, I am convinced Patterson is fine with toilet bowls and 6-win seasons.