• The KillerFrogs

“We Got Some Dudes”

Eight

Sounds like Kaz is motivated by that UGA loss.
2023 should be fun to watch.
2024 & 2025 gotta be the "money" seasons.
The big payoff

agreed, believe has taken the end of the season (last 3 games) and used it to show the program how close they came, but how far they still have to go to compete at that level on a regular basis, BUT it is attainable

sonny in a press conference this week talked about the depth across the roster, you hear and read about older players such as newton talk about setting the example for the others in his position room and on the roster

we read about someone like josh foster pushing bradford, a multi-year starter, for snaps, we see ricker in the offensive line moving pieces around to find his best combinations

agree this year is going to be fun, suspect this team surprises some who were ready to write off last year as a fluke, and i do believe this team in the back half of the year when some of the young guys really start to find their footing that this team is going to be a problem in the conference

2themax

agreed, believe has taken the end of the season (last 3 games) and used it to show the program how close they came, but how far they still have to go to compete at that level on a regular basis, BUT it is attainable

sonny in a press conference this week talked about the depth across the roster, you hear and read about older players such as newton talk about setting the example for the others in his position room and on the roster

we read about someone like josh foster pushing bradford, a multi-year starter, for snaps, we see ricker in the offensive line moving pieces around to find his best combinations

agree this year is going to be fun, suspect this team surprises some who were ready to write off last year as a fluke, and i do believe this team in the back half of the year when some of the young guys really start to find their footing that this team is going to be a problem in the conference
Exactly
I'm loving the direction this fb program is headed.
Players are buying in to the culture and the staff is cohesive and dare I say effective.