• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Z

Holgerson out at Houston

This was just passes along to me…Hiring Patterson barring any last minute contract issues. UofH alumn. we will see.
  2. Z

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

IMHO not sure SD is wired to coach at this level. TCU needs a head coach not an executive.
  3. Z

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

undisciplined, rookie defense. Poor Coaching.
  4. Z

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

I know one guy who could fix the defense in a heartbeat…….I could only wish…..
  5. Z

Is this the worst TCU starting QB in last 25 years??

One true INT…one was stolen by a two way player and a QB who kicked our ass. Defense still can’t defend the deep pass. Running the pass happy Baylor offense IMHO isn’t the answer. Temper expectation, all the magic was used up last year.
  6. Z

USC and UCLA to the Big 10?

The Big10 has said it only wants AAU schools. PAC12 AAU schools, Cal, Washington, Colorado, USC, UCLA, Oregon, Stanford. i’m guessing this is the pool. Texas is an AAU school, maybe they decided to try and bolt to Big10. OU is not an AAU school.
  7. Z

We Definitely have the worst fans in College Football

It’s interesting that Gary brought Dykes in 2017 to be an offensive analyst for TCU. I guess Coach Patterson thought highly of Dykes.
  8. Z

Deion video

Deion speaks
  9. Z

Players starting and player decisions

Watching Morris today reminded me of Boykin. Taking nothing away from Max who reminds me of a nimble Dalton. Morris fits the blueprint not sure Max ever did. Could be way wrong but Morris has “it”.
  10. Z

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

Where did this team come from? Shocked
  11. Z

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

i cant remember the last time I saw the defense just give up.
  12. Z

KENT BELL READ NOW

"what yours is mine and whats mine is mine." pretty silly to steal someones creative work unless your not creative enough to you make your own then you can just steal it. :ph34r:
  13. Z

Breaking News!

here's what real ksu fans are saying about DF...... KCcat I'd say he's a pretty easy nut to crack. He's great at a low profile program where his low-key demeanor and downhome style are assets and not liabilities. Pitt State, New Mexico, TCU. Alabama, he was only there two years, not really...