• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

Well that is just flat out wrong, or at least in terminology. He was beaten in the 2017 off-season for the Seattle back-up job (throwing 4 INTs) and was waived. He signed to the practice squad. He was released completely 6 months later after the domestic abuse. Boykin was an amazing player...
  2. M

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

The Rose Bowl and Peach Bowl teams didn't lose by 60 because they never went to the NC game... which is objectively less success. Judging a team by their worst game rather than their best games is quintessential loser mentality and says more about you than it does those teams. You want to...
  3. M

Fire Joe Gillespie

This is such a stupid take. That QB played at JS by choice. He was also throwing to the #1 prospect in all of college football last year which quite possibly might be the single best college football player in the country. TCU has never in its history recruited a player as highly ranked as...
  4. M

I am starting to warm up to Kendall Briles

The scandal you are referring to was an entire Baylor-wide high level cover up way bigger than the football team or athletics in general. To say TCU hiring a low level coach from that football team from a decade ago is somehow worse than Baylor knowingly allowing and covering up approx 100...
  5. M

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

Getting a job after being fired is a petty move? Our own coach Sonny literally moved to a rival on his own will without being fired and is a head coach not an analyst... what do you call that?
  6. M

Barstool Sports: Decent Day For TCU - Athletic Director Makes Darren Rovell Look Like An Idiot (Again), Hoops Team Wins Ridiculous Game At Baylor

They said in the email - the bowl released additional tickets to the school so they passed them on.
  7. M

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

They aren't rivals and him taking an analyst job there is a non-story. His wife went to Texas and they are both huge Fort Worth / TCU people - always will be. If firing him was okay because its a business decision, him getting paid a healthy sum for a gig not far away from home with low hours...
  8. M

Monday’s attire

I doubt we traveled halfway across America with only one set of uniforms. I assume we bring backups if not all.
  9. M

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Both sides of this argument sound like idiots. Wish he could be there and a ton of players might too, but it's more important to not have the distraction. Also Duggan's love for GP is quite clear which is hilarious when juxtaposed against a bunch of negative opinions from outsider losers here.
  10. M

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Tickets have literally dropped since that was discussed. It's all following the Fiesta Bowl exactly.
  11. M

Is there a way to make them stop...

One of our linemen literally looked towards us and motioned for the audience to quiet down at one point, so its worth noting.
  12. M

Congratulations from hfhmilkman to Mr Eight on a TCU victory well played

Nothing will convince me that Michigan didn't overlook TCU. When the QB, who should always be a leader in the locker room, is literally laughing during a pre-game interview, that means the energy was so potent they couldn't even hide it. Blame the coaches if you want, but those players looked...
  13. M

Need help w/ American Airlines

I wouldn't get your hopes up on what you are going to recoup. It sucks but this is why it's very dangerous to fly the day of events and even crazier to do it with a connecting flight. I know it's too late, but one to always consider is paying to put flights on extended hold before you know if...
  14. M

This was true for the Fiesta Bowl too, but it clearly had an impact once the actual tickets were distributed. Tickets only went down for the Fiesta and then bottomed out a few days before the game. This game has more tickets provided to the schools so more tickets acting in this manner.
  15. M

Tickets are supposed to hit our apps on Wednesday. At that point people will start selling their extras and a lot more tickets will flood the market and prices should go down.
  16. M

Kendre Miller: any news on the knee

He had a brace on his knee at the hotel. As someone that has done it all to both my knees, ACL is unlikely based on what I saw at the game and in person. MCL is not out of the question but I think it's most likely even more minor and he might play. If he can't, I think that's one position...
  17. M

Shoutout to Coach Patterson

I get his point, this board is surprisingly negative towards GP which is quite frankly stupid. However, today Gary can join us as a fan in celebrating Sonny and his team for taking us one step further.
  18. M

Congrats Frogs. Great game, great team, win the whole damn thing

You simply wouldn't understand being on the other side of the blue blood line. I don't even blame you - how could you? You have been brainwashed by "experts" that other teams aren't allowed to play the sport, you you buy in. But, if you thought about how stupid this feels on the other side...
  19. M

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

Pretty sure the Alamo Bowl has the biggest payout other than the NY6.