• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Mighty Bevo

247 Sports: TCU predicted to finish 5th in Big 12 Football Media Preseason Poll

UT is the granddaddy king in Texas. TCU is the redhead stepchild. Give y'all credit though, you stumbled your way into the NC last year. Only to weep and wail while Georgia pantsed you in front of millions. The shock and embarrassment must be tragic.
  2. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Oh come on man. TCU claims both Nattys. That was a weak ass passive-aggessive answer. Delusional? I came here for some good natured banter, and to wish TCU congratulations. What I discovered is that I'm suddenly an Aggie? (scheiss you) No, apparently you're thin-skinned, have deep-seated hatred...
  3. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Not the confident, definitive answer I thought you might provide. Best of luck towards having something new in the TCU trophy case in the near future.
  4. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

You make a good point. Texas had the same record at the end of the year as Notre Dame, but H2H is tough to argue, and I would not. Texas recognizes 4 national championships. Those 4 are hard to argue otherwise. What about TCU? Does TCU claim both 1935 and 1938 as National Championships?
  5. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

That was the NCAA Record Book I shared with you, which is the official source for NCAA records. Everything I wrote is the truth and your ability to reason, read text or use the internet is clearly impaired. But I digress and I sure wish you well. That you have a great time in California, a...
  6. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Really close. You left out our large endowment. We are extremely well endowed. Everything else you wrote is right on the money. However, we may not be apart for long. Due to conference expansion, the SEC is going to need a purple second Vandy.
  7. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Bless your heart again and again. Texans are truthful and respectful, things you don't seem to understand. There is no need to lie or exaggerate. Everything I wrote is from the NCAA record book. Hopefully your team plays as well tomorrow as your google search capability...
  8. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Why certainly, I'll help you with that. Texas and the NCAA both acknowledge Texas as the 1963, 1969, 1970 and 2005 National Champions. The NCAA further recognizes Texas as a National Champion for 1914, 1941, 1968, 1977 and 1981 seasons. It would be nice if another Texas team could have two or...
  9. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Bless your heart, I know you mean well.
  10. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Is there any chance you can recall the name of the TCU football field? Sounds like a Longhorn name to me. We may have thrashed your football team more times than anyone can count, but we are both Texas teams. The topic of this thread is BDF Conference support for the Frogs. I encouraged your...
  11. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

We are going through a rough patch, to be sure. Our 9 national championships and all time won-loss record against TCU is a comfort in these tumultuous times. I sure wouldn't brag to my wife or girlfriend that TCU is undefeated against Pac-12 teams, because that's not saying much. That's like...
  12. Mighty Bevo

Big 12 Support

Not sure what the fuss is about. TCU has done ok recently, but nothing to brag about yet.
  13. Mighty Bevo

K-State, TCU's Kryptonite

Come on over to surlyhorns. You'll fit right in.
  14. Mighty Bevo

Frogs open as 6.5 point dogs against UT

Longhorn fan here. The line seems about right.
  15. Mighty Bevo

Living the dream in hill country.

Living the dream in hill country.