• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

Max Duggan and Zach Evans Injury

I'm an Auburn fan so I feel your pain. Our defense lets TEs run 20 yards down the field before anyone notices.
  2. D

I pull for Auburn but spend some time looking for the diamonds in the ruff to add to my college fantasy team and stumbled upon the QB controversy at WV. He came in against Baylor last week and put up some points, so everyone wants him to play now.
  3. D

Here's the good news for Noah Daniels this week WVU doesn't throw the ball very good. They may even have a QB controversy brewing with Garrett Greene who is a dual threat guy.
  4. D

LOL I like the Neal Brown comment:) Thanks for the great info. I was thinking Max will play but Evans felt like the largest question mark. I would take 15 carries with Evans based on who I got to replace him with (Kevin Harris and Xavier Hutchinson). If you guys are not in a college fantasy team...
  5. D

Hello everyone, Has anyone heard an update about Max Duggan or Zach Evans? I'm an Auburn fan but play these guys on my college fantasy team. I have had TCU players every year on my team so I follow TCU closely now. Max and Zach put up some points every week they play so I would really like to...