• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan and Zach Evans Injury

Drox45

Hello everyone, Has anyone heard an update about Max Duggan or Zach Evans? I'm an Auburn fan but play these guys on my college fantasy team. I have had TCU players every year on my team so I follow TCU closely now. Max and Zach put up some points every week they play so I would really like to play them. If they both play Saturday I think TCU blows out WVU. Anyways good luck this weekend!

Wexahu

Hello everyone, Has anyone heard an update about Max Duggan or Zach Evans? I'm an Auburn fan but play these guys on my college fantasy team. I have had TCU players every year on my team so I follow TCU closely now. Max and Zach put up some points every week they play so I would really like to play them. If they both play Saturday I think TCU blows out WVU. Anyways good luck this weekend!
They are both playing. Duggan for sure and I’d be really surprised if Evans does not play. Evans will be on a pitch count per se, but he always is.

jake102

Duggan full go, WVU has a good run defense, abysmal pass defense. Should be a good start.

If you have other options for Evans, I'd consider. He's not getting more than 15 carries tops, and WVU run defense is good.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I've heard that they were both in full body casts.
It is much more severe than that. They, and some of the New Orleans Saints are actually in the new Iron Lung ward inside the athletics building.

468D22AD00000578-5101817-Iron_lungs_became_common_place_in_hospitals_in_the_1940s_and_50s-a-10_1511262590874.jpg

Drox45

LOL I like the Neal Brown comment:) Thanks for the great info. I was thinking Max will play but Evans felt like the largest question mark. I would take 15 carries with Evans based on who I got to replace him with (Kevin Harris and Xavier Hutchinson). If you guys are not in a college fantasy team you need to try it. I have already won several free lunches from fellow co-workers. Much better than NFL in my opinion but I live in Alabama so college football is king.

Pharm Frog

LOL I like the Neal Brown comment:) Thanks for the great info. I was thinking Max will play but Evans felt like the largest question mark. I would take 15 carries with Evans based on who I got to replace him with (Kevin Harris and Xavier Hutchinson). If you guys are not in a college fantasy team you need to try it. I have already won several free lunches from fellow co-workers. Much better than NFL in my opinion but I live in Alabama so college football is king.

Advice: Sit Noah Daniels this week and any week that has days in it.

Pharm Frog

Here's the good news for Noah Daniels this week WVU doesn't throw the ball very good. They may even have a QB controversy brewing with Garrett Greene who is a dual threat guy.

Been waiting for good news for Noah. Thanks. As for dual threat QBs…not worried at all. QBs are ineligible to run the ball against TCU and running backs are ineligible to catch passes and definitely not wheel routes.

Wexahu

@Drox45 - A WV bud of mine says y’all are making a switch at qb ???
From what I've seen of Greene, not sure how skilled he is, but he's a gamer.

The regular starter has one of the weaker arms you'll see n college football. Fairly accurate I think, just takes a looooong time to get there.

Drox45

@Drox45 - A WV bud of mine says y’all are making a switch at qb ???
I pull for Auburn but spend some time looking for the diamonds in the ruff to add to my college fantasy team and stumbled upon the QB controversy at WV. He came in against Baylor last week and put up some points, so everyone wants him to play now.

Drox45

Been waiting for good news for Noah. Thanks. As for dual threat QBs…not worried at all. QBs are ineligible to run the ball against TCU and running backs are ineligible to catch passes and definitely not wheel routes.
I'm an Auburn fan so I feel your pain. Our defense lets TEs run 20 yards down the field before anyone notices.

Pharm Frog

I pull for Auburn but spend some time looking for the diamonds in the ruff to add to my college fantasy team and stumbled upon the QB controversy at WV. He came in against Baylor last week and put up some points, so everyone wants him to play now.

Not worried at all. When’s the last time a team made a QB change before playing the Frogs and saw that new QB had any level of success? Go ahead….I’ll wait.