• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

Dave Aranda on Gary Patterson; And a Question

I was impressed with Coach Aranda's respect for CGP. Obviously everyone in the conference is watching to see who TCU hires. One of the things I think my school has done well is the AD has made it clear what our identity is and has been able to get the best coach who also fits that identity...
  2. W

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

I’m a guest here so I’m not gonna fill this board with Baylor content by defending my team - I am certain nobody that loves this message board community and calls it home wants that. By “we” I simply meant *both* schools - yours and mine. I do believe that our respective schools are best...
  3. W

Texas and OU are going to be pumping the rumor mill to destabilize the conference. Stick together. Make them pay (literally). Capitalize on chaos.
  4. W

BIG10 is gonna raid PAC12. Big 12 needs to slow play this.
  5. W

We were terrible last year. IMO, we were worse than we were in year 1 under Rhule (1-11) and since our Kevin Steele days. Go back and look at our #s in 2019 when we were playing well. We had good numbers, especially in Houston. TCU’s presence in Dallas, and Baylor presence in Houston ( Dallas...
  6. W

Absolutely this. We aren’t going to compete with the insanity of Bama, OSU, and aTm, etc. in terms of NIL. The smaller the final group gets the *better* it is for schools like Baylor and TCU. We are both set up to be elite programs amongst the remaining 100+ schools (including 30+ leftover...
  7. W

lol. Ok, man. Haven’t heard that one. OSU isn’t an AAU school, are they? BIG10 won’t invite a school if they aren’t. Both KU and ISU are.
  8. W

Hopefully not an experience I’ll have but we’ll see. Ideal situation would be 4 Texoma schools to PAC 12 and form a pod that pairs up with a pod of the two Arizona schools, Utah, and Colorado. That would keep us in the Central and Mountain time zones for most games. Personal preference would...
  9. W

I’m new here so....ok, no pancake discussions. Got it. ;) *whispers* gotta go with pecan *ducks*
  10. W

Not sure what I said to offend you, but ok.
  11. W

This is a really insightful point. Divided, we are more easily conquered. If the end game is 32 teams, that means AT LEAST 32 schools are about to lose 30-40 million per year.
  12. W

Mosely is a really tongue-in-cheek guy. No question he’s trying to be funny.
  13. W

Last Post

Allow me to say that I took the time to signup for the forum bc of this thread. Sad, yet a beautiful testament to what from all accounts is a really good man, giving of his time and energy to create and keep an online community for TCU fans. Much respect to Wes, and may he RIP. I’m sorry for...