• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

* * 'Memories of Texas Football' and John Fitzgerald Booty

absolutely. Woodstock was just a couple of weeks before Texas pop in 1969. Lots of the folks from across the pond stayed here for that. Memories was a sponsor of the 2019 festival. I was there for the first night with Mayall, Edgar Winter and ZZ Top. I'll see if I can find the video
  2. A

oh, check out the Phil Weir piece. He was partner with Willie Nelson on Whiskey River... some interesting things to say
  3. A

he loves TCU! Thanks for the notes on Mike and Barry. You probably know Angus Wynne, founder of Showco and behind the 69 and 2019 Pop Festivals. He's on my Board of Directors. John Ford Coley is another interview. Hope you enjoy the rest of them
  4. A

John says hello, and that you are exactly correct!
  5. A

Part 2: https://memoriesofdallas.org/johnbooty2/
  6. A

You bet. I'm setting up the webpage right now for Part 2, it will be up shortly. Shoot me a PM and let me know who you are, I'll pass it on to John. (BTW - dont ya love his mom?)
  7. A

Wow. Now that was interesting. Three people told me about the Ignore feature here. I guess spewing isnt that popular. Anyway, hope to the Part 2 done today or tomorrow. Will post the link. It includes his time at Cisco, TCU, getting drafted, NFL, post NFL, etc
  8. A

Ok, but how did you like the interview?
  9. A

Nice guy. It was really interesting when we first started talking as his story was so similar to many of us. Cut from this team or that one, too small (in his case, mine was too slow), nobody believed in him except him and his Mom, just a lot of adversity.
  10. A

I'll let my NFL buddies from TCU know. Thank you brother. I have a lot more folks lined up but will probably start doing podcasts at some point. Editing and transcriptions are a booger
  11. A

That's as silly as me asking you why you didnt choose NINE, when everyone knows how weak the number EIGHT is. Was it just a matter of not being able to spell NINE or did you think EIGHT was something you did at Krispy Kreme? Still have the question for the rest of you, anybody want talk...
  12. A

Still looking for a Frog board that wants to talk Footba No need to fear me. But I am surprised you guys would not want to be the TCU board to feature one of your own. Are you one of the board's owners? (just so I know if I should pursue this or go elsewhere)
  13. A

Nope. All this time I thought this board is about Football. Imagine when I find that Eight (representing the Board or just doing a little recruiting today?) is jealous of Waco and Kingsville... Anyone want to talk football?
  14. A

"Memories of Dallas" from a person that lives in Dallas for the most part since 1976. Happens to have gone to school in Waco and Kingsville. What's your question?
  15. A

Greeting Frogs! Assassin here from the old Austin 360 and newer BaylorFans.com and Sic'em365.com pages. What's a Bear and part Javelina doing over here? Simple, I love Texas football of all sorts. I played ball for Texas A&I University back in the 70s. I went to Baylor for a couple of...