• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

TCU Football seat selection. When does that begin?

I am considering changing seats. When does that opportunity present itself? Go Frogs!!
  2. P

We are going to get washed out!

The weather forecast and radar is not looking good. If I am wrong correct me please. Go Frogs!
  3. P

Post game radio commentary?

Did anyone hear from coach Dykes on this debacle and his comments? Apparently questioned the first half play calling on the National broadcast going into the halftime.
  4. P

TCU Bling Bling-Fiesta Bowl Rings

Has there been any discussion about a coordinated effort to wear the Fiesta Bowl rings issued to TCU season ticket holder renewals for the season opener against Colorado or any other opponent this coming season? I think it would be cool if half the stadium showed up wearing the beautiful rings...
  5. P

TCU Post Spring Sale!

Not sure if another has started this post. The presale announcements stated no gathering in line before 6am. Rumor and chatter from ahead of us/I/we said that the line formed at 4am? Ok. I was in line at 6am with 100 people ahead of me. No port-o-poties available for anyone. A considerate...
  6. P

Old NCAA/NIL. Any difference?

In or about 1960 and I can be corrected if I am wrong on the time frame the big State college programs with money started hoarding and controlling the best recruits within a state program? Unlimited scholarship limits (TEXAS - Darrel Royal). I do believe their is a relevance to that time in...
  7. P

Georgia away games

Please provide information if Georgia has travelled any farther than the Southeast Conference. Have they been accustomed to any non SEC home friendly environments including so called nutual sites? Traveling to California may be a discomforting issue. Just throwing it out there. Go Frogs!
  8. P

The Carter football field

With recent rains and damp weather here in DFW and the expected heavy rains tomorrow morning does anyone know how the field condition is? I know the turf was rebuilt just for such occasions a few years ago. This will be a true test of the groundskeepers as well! Go Frogs!
  9. P

Is it Storm Trooper look tomorrow?

Anyone have knowledge of the uniform look tomorrow?
  10. P

2022 Football season ticket sales.

Does anybody have a final number on the Football season ticket sales? Was there an increase or decrease in sales? Is the interest still there?
  11. P

Colonial G.C. redesign plans

To all the golfers, I have been watching the PGA at Southern Hills in Tulsa, OK. this week. I keep hearing about the renovations made by Gin Hanse to the Golf Coarse. All that is fine and good but I was looking for the future design layout for the renovation to Colonial Golf Course that will...
  12. P

Masters week!

I cannot remember who had a thread last year where were able to compete against each other and prognosticate four players who would perform the best at the Masters. I really like it and had fun with it. IF your reading this would you like to start another this week?
  13. P

Mizzou/Army

Army favored my 6.5. Any sentimental favorite here? I will be pulling for the Army Black Knights.
  14. P

Marquee football games staying at The Carter.!?!

Are there any Big time Marqee football teams coming to play at The Carter in the next few years and NOT be moved to play at Jerry World. I for one was irritated that LSU and Ohio State were changed to a one game series at AT&T. Hopefully never again. Hopefully we are winning again and relevant...
  15. P

New BIG 12 Divisions

I along with most everyone on this board knows about the supposed new 4 schools supposedly going to be voted in the Big 12? The schools discussed are Brigham Young University, University of Houston, University of Cincinnati and University of Central Florida. How does the conference breakdown...
  16. P

The Masters: predictions

Watching The Masters is one of my favorite springtime rituals. Rangers baseball, Lone Star park and horse racing, and cutting the grass. Ahhh Spring! Its nice that things are beginning to go back to normal post Covid-19. Having said that I have 3 golfers to watch this 2021 Masters. Justin...
  17. P

NCAA Men's basketball tournament

I am so infuriated looking at the selection committee pick all these 68 some odd teams and TCU is not in the mix for 20 some odd years with an exception of one or two years how can this be? The more TCU is not in front of the TV Cameras in any major sporting event the less likely TCU will be...
  18. P

NFL Playoffs. Conference Championships. NFC/AFC.

Both games will be good and close. Questions about Mahomes being available. Concussion protocol. Chiefs are not the same since Mahomes hurt his ankle 5 weeks ago. Look for the Bills to surprise. Aaron Rodgers seems to be on a roll but don't ever count out the legend Tom Brady. Brady has a much...
  19. P

2 Big 12 QB's against each other. NFL Playoffs

Baker Mayfield (TT/OU) vs Patrick Mahomes (TT). I am not a fan of either and if I were to pick the lesser of two evils it would be Mahomes. The reason being is Mayfield has character issues. His behavior against TCU alone is a reason for unfavorable disdain. I hope for a good game!
  20. P

Viewers: Repetitive teams National Championship

At what point do people stop being interested in watching college football with the same teams in the playoffs every year? I for one am less interested and do not watch. Are ratings higher or lower?