• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Eight

OT - Movies thread

ten years ago i bet you never imagined you ever type a sentence the contained the word pleasure and paw patrol movie
  2. Eight

This Team Has No Balls

done
  3. Eight

Transfer Portal

as moose pointed out you are wrong again, and the question for you is what are you willing to do to help address this issue do you think the recent success texas has had in recruiting offensive linemen a byproduct simply of hiring flood or maybe, just maybe the nil bounty so to speak put on...
  4. Eight

This Team Has No Balls

yes i did and yes, the game played out exactly how you described it, actually not and reading this board has confirmed a few things for me
  5. Eight

Women’s Volleyball 23

pharm? not that i know though if the astros resigned osuna that might kill him
  6. Eight

This Week’s Other Games

so tcu lost by 3 to a team that just lost by 6 i believe to a top 5, maybe 10 team that required a great effort by the returning heisman trophy winner and projected first pick in the upcoming nfl draft? yep, inexcusable
  7. Eight

I'm Warming Up To Briles

yes, starting with the authors of knee jerk, over reactionary threads
  8. Eight

I'm Warming Up To Briles

so you think one didn't have an impact on the other? people have been bitching about briles playing calling all year, especially going wide in short yardage, have to knock someone off the ball situations and yet people on this site are ready to dump on briles and not consider that maybe the bad...
  9. Eight

I'm Warming Up To Briles

engage in hyperbole often?
  10. Eight

Still a Believer in Dykes’ leadership

the coordinators have been bad?
  11. Eight

Worst Drop-off After CFP

maybe that is more an indication of how much this team overachieved last season than how far they have "fallen' this year believe the term would actually be reversion and not fallen
  12. Eight

Average in all facets including…

those complaining about the rebuilding process and the holes in the roster need to break out their check books because that is what it is going to take in some areas
  13. Eight

Average in all facets including…

how does an offense that put up 300+ yards and 21 points in the first half get an f?
  14. Eight

This Team Has No Balls

please stop
  15. Eight

Fire Joe Gillespie

this, yes it is more fun to blame briles and thows stones at morris, but the realty is that this offensive line isn't good and the top two defensive line rotations are very limited in potential playmakers pretty sure sonny and his staff had an idea these were to big potential problems and they...
  16. Eight

Fire Joe Gillespie

way, way off on this deep as i don't recall briles suiting up and playing in the offensive line, especially in the third quarter when that was the worst offensive line play since maybe the 2012 season
  17. Eight

This Week’s Other Games

would someone tell osweiler he doesn't need to over enunciating and talk as if he is making sure everyone in a 1,000 seat conference room can hear him without a microphone? that, and found it incredibly funny how he would talk about anticipating throws, which might be a joke limited to those...
  18. Eight

This Week’s Other Games

inexcusable? interesting choice of word
  19. Eight

Home losses as 21 point and 14 point favorites

so does this mean the issue is with the program or the linesmakers?