• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. AddRan Clark

TCU Baseball retro logo

Google hasn't helped me with this, hopefully y'all can. I'm looking for a retro TCU baseball logo. It's basically a frog with a hat/baseball mitt. Ebbets Field Flannel used to sell stuff with this logo, but they apparently sold out or don't sell these items anymore. Anyway, I figured if anyone...
  2. AddRan Clark

All I want is a purple TCU hoodie with the Flying T logo.

This doesn't seem like a huge demand. I'm back in the far north, where I need a hoodie anytime I go outside for the next several months. I want to get a TCU one. I looked at the bookstore, and hated everything I saw. They were so bland and ugly. Seriously, what would be hard about a purple...
  3. AddRan Clark

SMU sent out an email, attempting to rally a presence in Fort Worth for College Gameday

Not the first time they've done this, but I highly doubt that there will be any significant representation of blue and red for Gameday. I think it will probably be mostly purple, with some Western Virginia fans and a big Washington State flag.
  4. AddRan Clark

Where can I buy a t-shirt with the Flying T logo on it?

I'm aware of the issues around the use of that logo, and that TCU doesn't have the rights to use it. Is there anyone that makes one though? I know I've seen people wearing them to games. I've even seen flags with that logo. Do they make their own or what?