• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

I am sure this won’t be popular on this board but it is just my view. Does anyone agree? Florida state is not the same team without Travis.
  2. R

So are we chargers fans now?

I have long been a fan of the Dallas cowboys, they are the team of texas and the team my father likes. I have always said if San Antonio or even Austin get a team I will probably change my allegiance. With that said, I don’t see it happening. I’m not really gonna switch any allegiance but the...
  3. R

What would be the ramifications of us hiring Kendal briles?

I heard the rumor this morning. Hoped it was a joke. It seems to be picking up steam. I would be curious to hear yalls thoughts on the matter.
  4. R

South Carolina...

South Carolina whooped both Tennessee and Clemson which gave each their 2nd lost and made it obvious they shouldn't be in the playoffs. Is South Carolina our new best friend? I feel like there is a good chance either Tenn or Clemson might have made it in over us if they beat South Carolina.
  5. R

Is this team better than the 2014 team?

2014 was a very good team. We should have been in the playoffs, and I think we could have beat any team, including Ohio State. After that year there was a few time with Boykin when it looked like we might be able to make the playoffs, but we just couldn't get it done. There's not a doubt 2014...
  6. R

In-house Landman

Questions for O&G frogs and others in the knows: Thanks in advance! What would be the chances of working for 5 years or so as a field landman in Midland - WV - Pennsylvania - or wherever else I could manage a job and then switching to in-house? Would I have to possibly take a step-down job as...
  7. R

What do y'all think our record will be this upcoming year?

Is it too early for this thread?