• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

247 Sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes says QB Chandler Morris confident heading into season

“TCU will have a new starting quarterback for the first time in four seasons “ Didn’t we have a new starting quarterback to start the season last year. And wasn’t his name Chandler Morris?
  2. S

Rain Forecasted for LA

With my kid’s school situation and my wife’s work schedule it’s all I can make happen. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best. If it doesn’t work out, I’ve got a comfy spot at home to watch our boys win.
  3. S

Rain Forecasted for LA

I’m supposed to fly on game day and arrive at about 12:50 local time. This is most concerning.
  4. S

TCU UPSETS MICHIGAN IN WILD CFP SEMI-USA TODAY

I’ve had a wild CFP semi all night!
  5. S

Rules Question

They should be required for UT because they suck D! WHAMMY!!!!!!!!
  6. S

Great espn article: 12 Stories Behind TCU’s 12-0 Season

I like the quote from marketing guy Petrie on his crazy post game marketing tweets. “It’s unexplainable to me. I don’t understand what’s going on. I just kind of got this job.” NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS. BUT IT’S PROVOCATIVE. IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING!!!
  7. S

Yahoo! Sports: Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC should be in no matter what

Why would Alabama jump Ohio State when both idle in this fantasy scenario?
  8. S

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

Would you know who they were on most other teams even if you were looking?
  9. S

Watch it again and again

Agreed. Estridge can’t even pronounce the player names right.
  10. S

Substitution Rule.....

This was asked and answered several times in the game thread. The answer is no according the the official rule book. The defense should reasonably expect a kicking scenario and be ready for it.
  11. S

Stormtroopers headed to Waco

I want that flag for my front yard in a bad way.
  12. S

Gentlemen, a vow is a vow...

As a Frog fan and Vikings fan…. This post pleases me. As does the duel seasons I have going on right now. And there’s a few frogs on the Vikings. Saturdays and Sundays sure have my heart rate racing. No easy wins.
  13. S

Tuition up 6%

I can agree there. I somehow got a full ride to TCU for their full time two year program. I wanted to do part time so I could continue to work. But the ROI was there to just jump in and get it done. It was really easy to finish in a year and a half… and the local networking with fellow TCU mbas...
  14. S

Tuition up 6%

Maybe it’s just my timing. I graduated in 2008 where many of us (not everyone) entered a market where starting salaries were somewhere around $30-$40k. MBA allowed me to go from $50k or so, to $95k-$100k range pretty quick. I did the full time program at TCU and it opened a lot of doors, and...
  15. S

Tuition up 6%

The full time MBA program has really good scholarships. (Or at least it did) I was a TCU undergrad and chose to get my mba at TCU a little less than a decade after graduating and it was virtually free,
  16. S

UT #99 Delay of game call

I was hammered, but from what I remember, I believe the commentators said he was doing something to entice the center to false start.
  17. S

Suck it Texas

We did fire him. I’ve never been fired, but I’m not sure how willing I would be to “help” a team/organization that fired me.
  18. S

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.