• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TheElephant

St. Patrick's Day Game Worn Baseball Jersey

I know there's an exchange form but it seems to be pretty dead so sorry for posting here. I was wondering what yall think this might be worth being in perfect condition and from the Mountain West days. Purchased it in '09 or '10 so it's from the '08 or '09 season I believe and it's been hanging...
  2. TheElephant

Walk Up Music Question

Sorry, to start a thread about this, but does anyone remember who had Ghostland Observatory as their walk up music a couple years ago. My daughter woke up singing the opening bassline this morning (AWESOME!!) which of course led to me and the wife trying to remember. I think it was Garrett...
  3. TheElephant

Frogvision

Quick question and I understand if not, but would anyone happen to have a Frog vision login I could borrow just for the night? I've been in the hospital the last two days and desperately want to watch the game tonight.
  4. TheElephant

Has SMU Ever Been Under Investigation?

I know all about the death penalty and stuff, but wasn't smu recently banned from post season play in basketball (under Larry Brown)? Don't judge me, but I was lurking on pf.com and ran upon this article they are apparently very proud of. Weird bunch for sure...