• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Froglaw

About that Navy Game flyby in 2000...

Dad and I were there. Near death experience tends to cement the memories.
  2. Froglaw

SB Nation: Former TCU forward JaKobe Coles transferring to Grand Canyon

21 yo kids dont think through those moves. It’s just more.
  3. Froglaw

GoFundMe to help Jeff Gladney's parents

Probably no will and the estate is facing a wrongful death lawsuit.
  4. Froglaw

FWST: College sports is run by football, so why is the Big 12 betting big on basketball?

EDIT: Muck Face thinks the King is one of the most important pieces on the board. Freaking genius!
  5. Froglaw

Frankie Collins commits

YES YES YES!
  6. Froglaw

Coach Avalos' defense

I’m being overly critical here. The scheme worked at Tulsa and during our Fiesta Bowl/CFP run. The 3-4-5 requires with the right personnel. Last year the Frogs lost too much in 2023 to stop most good offenses. I get physically ill thinking about Colorado‘s running back on a swing pass...
  7. Froglaw

Coach Avalos' defense

Truly an improvement over the scout team like results of last year.
  8. Froglaw

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

No other private school,Texas school, SEC, BIG 10, BIG XII, or any other school in the hation can make that statement.
  9. Froglaw

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

I hate this guy Muck! Why does he cover TCU? Sometimes I think he just hates and has no other outlet.
  10. Froglaw

TCU FOOTBALL - AWAY GAME TICKETS

Mr. Negative, Real fans go to the games!
  11. Froglaw

TCU FOOTBALL - AWAY GAME TICKETS

Godfather line - “I try to leave, but they bring me back in.” So I bought four SMU tickets. Hoping that Ford Stadium experience includes: 1. 7:00 pm start with cloud cover; 2. No SMU Drunk fan screaming “F*&k you Sonny Dykes“ during the prayer. 3. Cold bottle water inventory lasts until...
  12. Froglaw

GoFrogs: Houston at TCU baseball series preview

That is.the frustrating thing about college ball. Flip side is that the Frogs still had to run smart and score.
  13. Froglaw

He is risen.

He has risen indeed!
  14. Froglaw

GoFrogs: Houston at TCU baseball series preview

Every time I turn the game on we give up runs
  15. Froglaw

What happened to "Eight"

I was told there would be no math!